Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Buy Shoes Without The Size Of A Refund Back To The Past Two Months Has Been No News
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buy Shoes Without The Size Of A Refund Back To The Past Two Months Has Been No News

October 7 this year, I "24 tickets" buy online buy a pair of shoes

, 199 yuan. About October 9, the business called me and said no shoes 42 yards. I think 42 yards but not a specific size, actually no, it is also things like buy? I hope they give me a solution online shoe stores. They had given the answer is that since there is no shoe size, it can only refund. Can not talk about later, I contacted during the site, they said to ask the business, the results so far have not given me money back. I always contact their customer service hotline, but the phone has been not get through online shoe stores.

I was wondering, since businesses have agreed to a refund, why buy nets to now not on the phone, not money back. Is it really as Internet rumors, they closed the site is in arrears? To this end, I would like to return the money to help reporters.

Reporter investigation: Yesterday, according to the reflection of Mr. Zhu, the reporter then 24 coupons from the Internet to find the customer service hotline buy nets. Interestingly, the reporter calls "24 tickets" site location of the upper right corner shows the customer service hotline, has been "Sorry, landline busy", the reporter repeatedly press a key to continue to wait until the deadline, the customer service hotline of the extension has no access listen to. Website specially set up in which "business cooperation" one, which left Shaoxing station contact, but the voice prompt is "Do you call the phone user does not Jiaodianhuafei."

Correspondent further learned that the recent on the "24 tickets" network "turbulence" is quite interesting. Sources said, "24 tickets" net start layoffs, the media and even disclosed "24 tickets" net withholding wages, arrears settlement business models, capital chain has a serious problem.

tags

online shoe stores

bridesmaid shoes

by: feng99
Prescription Drug Coverage by:Mike Bell How Can I Easily Succeed at Making Money Online? - Tips You Can Use Ncaa Bowl Betting Season: Check Out The Coverage And Bettings Watch Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 8 Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore Online Backyard Wedding Reception Ideas Toilet Seat Hinges - Buying Guide Important Things To Consider For Permanent Weight Loss Marriage Guaranteed In One Piece With Save The Marriage How A Fast Diet Works Bc Lions Vs Blue Bombers Live Cfl Online Streaming 99th Grey Cup On 27 Nov, 2011 Debt Consolidation: Online Loan Solution Information On Kontaktannonser Dating Ads Things To Remember While Buying Essential Oils
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.128.129) / Processed in 0.012104 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2384, 975,
Buy Shoes Without The Size Of A Refund Back To The Past Two Months Has Been No News