Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Boynton Beach, Fl Dentist Expedites First Time Visits At Tomalty Dental Care
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Boynton Beach, Fl Dentist Expedites First Time Visits At Tomalty Dental Care

BOYNTON BEACH, FL - Dr. Jordan Tomalty, Boynton Beach, FL dentist, works to provide the best care possible for his current and new patients. A patient's first visit to Tomalty Dental Care helps to establish a vital foundation for Dr. Tomalty's relationship with his patients. In order to provide the best care possible immediately, Dr. Tomalty is excited to offer new patient forms for easy download.

The new patient forms were created to help new patients increase their one-on-one time with Dr. Tomalty, cosmetic dentist in Boynton Beach, so that they can receive the best diagnosis and treatment possible. During a patient's first visit, the staff at Tomalty Dental Care always makes sure to obtain important background information, including medical history, in addition to time to get to know Dr. Tomalty. However, the new patient paperwork often takes up a large portion of time before meeting with Dr. Tomalty. Through the new patient forms, patients can now skip the paperwork in the office so that they can spend more time in treatment.

"Our new patient forms are available for patients to easily download and print prior to their first appointment with my office. By filling out the necessary paperwork beforehand, I can ensure that my patients gain more time in diagnosis and treatment than originally offered. I highly encourage each of my patients to complete their paperwork before their first appointment so that I can do all I can to spend more time on making them smile bigger and brighter," said Dr. Jordan Tomalty, Boynton Beach dentist.

Patients can easily download and print the available new patient forms by visiting Tomalty Dental Care's interactive website at http://www.tomaltydentalcare[dot]com. From the homepage, patients can select the available "New Patients" link, which will redirect them to the appropriate page. Once on the intended page, patients can easily download the new patient forms, which offer the following available sections to fill out: About You, Insurance, Spouse Information, Medical History, and Dental History.

By completing the available paperwork, Dr. Tomalty, dentist in Boynton, can further ensure that his patients will get the treatment they need and deserve without the distraction of time-consuming paperwork. Dr. Jordan Tomalty encourages every new patient to download, print and fill-out the available paperwork in order to expedite his or her first visit with Tomalty Dental Care. Through the availability of the new patient forms, Dr. Tomalty, dentist in Boynton Beach, FL, further proves his continual dedication and commitment to providing his patients with superior dental health care every time they visit Tomalty Dental Care.

About Tomalty Dental Care: Since 1978, Tomalty Dental Care has been working with patients to provide the best cosmetic dentistry care for patients in the Florida area. Drs. Lorne and Jordan Tomalty's experience in cosmetic dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for their patients. The staff at Tomalty Dental Care is dedicated to the patient's comfort and prompt attention, as well. The goal of Tomalty Dental Care is to make patients feel satisfied with their smiles.

Media Contact:

Dr. Jordan Tomalty

contactus@tomaltydentalcare[dot]com

6617 W. Boynton Beach Blvd.

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

(561) 735-9898

http://www.tomaltydentalcare[dot]com

by: Gen Wright
Various Teeth Whitening Solutions Preventive Dental Care Offers Smiles For Your Lifetime Carlsbad Dentist Provides Online Appointment Scheduling Service Dentures Successfully Restore A Mouth Full Of Missing Teeth The Invisalign That Denver Dentists Suggest: The Solution To Uneven Teeth How Clearcorrect Aligners Can Straighten Your Teeth Grow Dental Beauty With Smart Dental Care Treat All Dental Issues Through Family Dentist Baton Rouge Enjoy Spreading Your Beautiful Smile With Best Treatments At Leading Dental Clinics Invisible Braces Behind Teeth- Flaunt Your Smile Today Family Dentistry For That First Appointment Littleton Dentist Makes Online Appointment Scheduling Easy Acworth Dentist Provides Online Appointment Scheduling
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.15.15) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013408 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3516, 964,
Boynton Beach, Fl Dentist Expedites First Time Visits At Tomalty Dental Care Kista