Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Becoming a Seattle family dentist was a childhood dream come true
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Becoming a Seattle family dentist was a childhood dream come true

Becoming a Seattle family dentist was a childhood dream come true

As a child, I had always thought it would be a great idea to start my own business and run it myself someday. Growing up in the suburbs of Seattle, WA, the unique culture and atmosphere of this great American city offered many career opportunities. I always knew that I wanted to remain in my hometown; the question that remained was what should I do with my life? After grinding it out through high school, I eventually found that I had a love of smiles and teeth. I decided that I wanted to become a dentist, and start a Seattle dental care facility where I could help people keep the smiles that others enjoy so very much.

I then went on to attend the University of Washington's School of Dentistry, where I obtained my doctoral degree in the subject of attending teeth. Before and during my time at school, I had made some other friends who were already Seattle dentists, and they helped steer me in the right direction in my career. One dentist, Dr. Farnon, was key in helping me decide to open my own dentistry. He helped me see that while interning and working for other dentists in the area would give good experience, it would be worth it in the long run to own my own facility; this would allow me to be my own boss and set my own hours.

In the pursuit of starting my own Seattle dentistry, I found out that one has to register with each particular state's Board of Dentistry, in order to practice on your own. A large amount of start-up money was also required; I had saved up a good deal with this possibility in mind, but I ended up having to take some large loans out in order to get the necessary equipment, lease a building, etc. After a year of getting the building in order, hiring a staff and doing some marketing work, I was on my way to becoming everyone's favorite Seattle family dentist.
Bellevue dental care started with just a hearty laugh and a smile Removal of Wisdom Teeth Cosmetic dentist Tarzana - What a cosmetic dentist can do for you How to know about a good dentist Sedation Dentist : Helps To Carry On With Painless Treatment How to Find an Expert Cosmetic Dentist Dentist Austin: A Matter Of Excellence Torrance dentist - Q and A with Top Local Cosmetic Dentist Laser Teeth Whitening Essential Aspect Of Life Is Having The Finest Method To Have a Pearly White Teeth Three Good Ways to Eliminate Fear of the Dentist in Kids Dental Insurance Plans -- What You Must Know Teeth Whitening - What You Need to Know From Your Dentist About It
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.30.253) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012003 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1935, 964,
Becoming a Seattle family dentist was a childhood dream come true New York City