Insurances.net
insurances.net » Accident Insurance » Baseball Injuries And When To Talk To Your Coach
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Baseball Injuries And When To Talk To Your Coach

Baseball Injuries And When To Talk To Your Coach

There is a fine line between being soar and having an injury

. Unfortunately, many players and coaches do not distinguish between the two until it's already to late. The worst part is, most of the time baseball injuries can be avoided with proper communication. Being product of the baseball system myself, there is an interesting dynamic between baseball players, their teammates, and their coaches.

I met with a young 15 year old baseball player tonight at the request of someone close to me. It seems this kid was experiencing some arm trouble when he was pitching and wanted some advice on what would be the best course of action. Now I am the first to say I am not a physical trainer, but I have been around the block enough to give him some guidance on what is best for his baseball future.

Believe me when I say this, you almost never get information you don't ask for! Hence the phrase, "There is never a dumb questions?" He had been dealing with this problem for 3 years without anyone knowing the difference! You can do some serious damage to your body in 3 years! The worst part about the whole issue, was his baseball coach's didn't know he was hurt! He was afraid to speak up, because he was afraid it would affect his playing time!

If you arm is bothering you, let him know what you are planning do for rehab and let him know your going to focus twice as hard on using your legs in the drills for the day. Also ask him what you can do to help work around the current injury. Chances are that your baseball coach will give you suggestion and work with you to get you healthy again. If he doesn't and he seems bothered by your injury, it's time to find a new team and new coach to play for. At the end of the day, if you can't perform your baseball training drills correctly, then you training in the wrong direction!Baseball Injuries And When To Talk To Your Coach

The biggest issue in relaying these types of problems in today's game, is that young baseball players feel they are going to be penalized for speaking up about injuries. I know, I was there! I didn't want come across like I didn't want to work hard, or I wasn't willing to sacrifice my body for the good of the team. Believe me when I tell you this, you know when you are really hurt, and when you are just soar. There is a difference! If you speak up when you are truly hurting, you will not be penalized and your coach will appreciate it!

The last thing anyone wants to see, is a serious injury. If your baseball coach does have issues with injury, then it's time to play for a new baseball team.

If you are in pain or you are struggling with something mentally, open the lines of communication and let the healing begin!

by: Dusty Mattingly, Batting Coach
To Avoid Accidents Related To Lifts Trucks Some Precautions Contact A Injury Attorney San Diego Right After Your Accident Getting A Personal Injury Lawyer Fort Worth For Accidents Out Of Province Fight Insurance Companies with an Auto Accident Attorney A Look At How An Accident Affect Insurance Rates Car Accidents & Wrongful Death, Protecting the Rights of the Deceased Longmont, Boulder, Colorado Automobile Accidents Attorney How Work Injury Solicitors Help In Work Accident Claims People With Property Damage From Auto Accidents Seek Help From Local Attorney Car Accident Pain Relief Offered By Chiropractic Therapy In St. Petersburg, Fl Reasons St. Petersburg Locals Injured In Auto-accidents Seek Pain Relief From Chiropractor Accident Insurance Policy in India Involved In An Automobile Accident? How Can I Eliminate That Pain? Eliminate Neck And Back Pain.
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.223.123) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013261 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2820, 974,
Baseball Injuries And When To Talk To Your Coach Campo Grande