Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » BEAUTY AND THE BRIEFCASE
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

BEAUTY AND THE BRIEFCASE

BEAUTY AND THE BRIEFCASE

Perplexed about your life and career? If you are in the business of helping others look & feel beautiful or if being a beauty is your business but it's not going as beautifully as you'd like AND you'd like a more beautiful bank account I'm here to tell you, you canbut here's the deal. You're going to have to change your approach. It's time to put an end to struggling to make a living as a "Beauty Maker". I mean really; you give great value showing people how to look & feel beautiful. It's time you get treated like the professional you are & make money doing what you love.

One of the challenges I see if you are a Stylist, Designer, Hairdresser, Artist, Health/Fitness Enthusiast or any other Fashion/Beauty Connoisseur growing your business is that "soft topics" require a different approach from "hard topics" to grow a truly profitable business.

What's the difference between "Hard Topics" versus "Soft Topics"?

Well for starters "Hard Topics" tend to have a higher perceived value. I'm not sure I necessarily agree with that. But here's the definition, a hard topic is one where the benefits are straightforward & measurable by pure numbers. "Implementing this one strategy increased my sales by 33%!" or "Discover the secret that added $17,000 to my briefcase!" Get it?

A soft topic, on the other hand, can't be measured cleanly. Usually, soft topics (which are sexier as far as I'm concerned) are mindset makeovers-wardrobe styling- fitness training-life coaching-weight loss counselors- how you think about success, manifestation, Quantum Physics, improving health and well-being, and so forth."7 Strategies To Live A Beautifully Successful Life." "Drop 1 Dress Size in 7-Days." I think you'd agree that a mindset makeover, dressing for success, looking good & feeling good is critical to business success, but because it's hard to document how loosing 20lbs netted you thousands of dollars, it's not considered an ideal value proposition to emphasize which is where you come in.

If you are a "Beauty Maker" and have been struggling to grow your business chances are you're not applying the right strategies to maintain the level of success you desire. It's imperative that you immediately put structure in place & have clear & concise goals. Another thing that I see is that if you are a "Beauty Maker". You must practice what you preach. If you are selling weight loss. Please be fit. If you are selling Anti Aging (please look "anti-aged"). If you are selling fashion please look fashionable. You have to be the designer label your customers want to buy. Your customers deserve to have the best version of you. Furthermore, if you're not willing to invest in yourself. How can you expect your customers to invest in you?

Most of the time we focus on business cards & websites but if you are a "Beauty Maker" you are the brand. Though these tools are important. Make sure you have a plan in place, present the right image in front of the right target market, know what/why you're selling what you're selling & last but not least make sure there's a synergy between you & your marketing tools. It should all be cohesive. This is a fun business & I'll be the first to tell you "Beauty Profits". By making a few changes you will magnetize beautiful clients & be able to monetize while doing what you love!

www.TheBillionDollarBeauty.com

Ungenita Prevost

Actress/ Author & Beauty Empowerment Coach

Make Up Your Face, Make Over Your Mind, Transform Your Life!!!
Getting The Most Out Of Your Insurance Leads Online Woodland Shoes Online Times When You Must Consider It Sales Outsourcing Do You Get Anxious When Approaching Women? This May Help You Get Over That Feeling Female Orgasm Secrets - Drive Your Woman Wild With These Scintillating Sex Strategies! The Benefits Of Purchasing Candles Online How To Choose Wedding Shoes For Your Style Tour To Attend Dolphins Show - Family Excursion, Trip In Sharm Tips For Improving A Sexless Marriage Home Business Mentoring Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills – Let Your Appearance be Rejuvenated Women Suits: Some Important Points To Remember How To Prevent Gaining Weight Over The Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.42.94) / Processed in 0.013373 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3728, 975,
BEAUTY AND THE BRIEFCASE