Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals Testing and Urine Tests For Treating Autism
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals Testing and Urine Tests For Treating Autism

Autism Treatment Heavy Metals Testing and Urine Tests For Treating Autism

This video will be broken into 2 parts and is considered number 4 in my series on heavy metal testing. This segment is going to cover urine tests. Quite often I see people using baseline urine tests as a way to determine heavy metal exposure or storage. However, for the vast majority of urine tests, 98% to 99% of the time, the tests do not show anything. We do not usually see an elevated marker for metal exposure through a baseline urine test. So you can see how ineffective it is as a tool to determine heavy metals in the body or exposure to heavy metals. But I do find it a very useful tool when I am implementing what is called a challenge.

Often times many doctors prefer to do what is called a challenge using an oral chelator like DMPS or DMSA or an IV form of DMPS or EDTA to try and get the body to release some of the stored metals. This procedure is known as a provocation challenge test and the goal is to figure out how much metal is being released in this timeframe. And when you do a provocation challenge, you will want to begin with a baseline urine test. I have done this for many years, and usually the results come out normal. And then after we administer the challenge dose of the chelating agent, whether that is IV form or oral chelators and detoxifiers like EDTA or DMPS, I then follow up with an additional urine test. After that we can look at the pre-challenge test results and compare them to the post-challenge test results to determine how much metal is coming out of the body because of the challenge.

What is important to realize though is that this initial test of what is released tells us just that, how much was excreted. It will not necessarily tell us how much more is still left in the body. Nor will it give us the information on how long we need to do detoxification therapy. The next time you perform a challenge, more metals can still be excreted. What we do know from this test is that the body has stored metals that require a chelator or provoking agent to aid in their release. These chelators can also be in many different forms and we will talk more about them in the 2nd half of this video.
Effective treatment for Lichen Planus Bulimia Nervosa Treatment is Possible Cancer Screening in the USA The difference between the Intense Pulsed Light and laser Treatments Emergency First Aid Treatments For Gouty Arthritis Hemroids Treatment –Know About the Best Available Remedies What Are The Best Treatments For Plantar Fasciitis Relief? Acidity Causes or Heartburn Treatment and Advice Treatments fibromyalgia and pain relief Treatments for Breast Cancer Treatment for Colon Cancer Stages of Colon Cancer Risk Factors for Colon Cancer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.199.88) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.010668 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2263, 301,
Autism Treatment – Heavy Metals Testing and Urine Tests For Treating Autism Ann Arbor