Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Are You Being Brainwashed by the Internet Gurus? - The Guru Slap by:Tony Marquis
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You Being Brainwashed by the Internet Gurus? - The Guru Slap by:Tony Marquis

Are You Being Brainwashed by the Internet Gurus? - The Guru Slap  by:Tony Marquis

Are there any other suckers out there who are just like me - continually getting

screwed by the Internet Marketing gurus (Give Us Rogues Unlimited Sales)?

To be fair, I just get sick to death with all the BS crap from these email marketers every day. And worse still, I just keep on buying their stuff in search of the Holy Grail of Internet Marketing Secrets and how to dominate Google etc.

Seriously, I spend about 20 minutes a day just unsubscribing from their email lists on a daily basis.

This email optin lark is a way for them to (what I call) "Product Spam" us! They think it gives them the right to knock at our doors day and night and try to flog something to us. Even when you unsubscribe from some of them, they still keep emailing us. It's become a frigging joke.

Everyone's doing it. 'Learn how to build a list quick!' You know what I'm talking about. That's the big thing now. Don't sell to them once - sell to them

FOREVER!

If I want to buy something, I'll simply search for it. If I like it - I'll buy it. If I don't, then I won't. But I don't like it when they try to stuff it down our necks day and night. They are like nuisance sales people (more like parasites really) who pounce on you when you enter a shop to look at something. It makes me to purposefully buy off someone else. They don't just send one email. Oh no! They send it about three times.

These Clever Internet Marketers Can Literally Sell Us Anything ...

I wouldn't mind, but most of the sales copy on these websites are written by copy writers. Some are 50 pages long. How much must it cost them? Don't worry, it's well worth it to them. Honestly, these master copy writers are that good when it comes to the psychology of selling, that they could literally sell the skid marks off of their pants to us - and we'd buy 'em.

They know what drives us and they do it by getting to us through our emotions. They are brilliant at what they do. The power of advertising. Huh!

I like to play chess and I can see how they are cornering us at every move. They know exactly where they are taking us - but we don't see it. I think the reason being, is that we are all a bit greedy and are enticed by all the 'free' goodies that we'll get if we buy their product immediately. They cloud our thinking processes, and make us think of just how good we will 'feel' when we have this wonderful life changing product in our hands. And don't they just use beautiful enticing colours and phrases (that work - believe me). Great graphics as well.

Here's An Example Of A Real -Life Closer:

When I was 23 years of age, I worked as a trainee salesman for a double glazing window company in Golders Green (North West London). I won't go right into detail here (I'll save all the juicy details for another article) but the sales director took a shine to me as soon as I opened my gob, as I was a cockney (East End Lad) trying to make an honest living for my family and myself.

The man's name was Larry B*****s. (Just in case he's reading this. Ha!) He was the best of the best! I've never found anyone to come even close to him in all these years. He is "The Closer". He was originally a market stall man in Petticoat Lane (An East End Sunday Market). (He is half Irish and half Jewish.) What a combination!

It was a privilege to watch him in action. I'm getting carried away, and I said I'd go into detail later on in another article. There was this one time when Larry didn't make the sale. He'd cornered this bloke after going to work on him for nearly three hours and through the sheer frustration of this 'almost to be Larry's next victim' - he picked him up and threw him out of his house - quickly followed by his double glazed sample window and brief case.

Larry had been to the States some years before and came back with a degree in Sales Psychology. He'd learned at that time (1983) a sales technique called "The selling Circle".

The only way out of not buying the product - WAS TO LIE. Larry actually insisted (without them really realising - of course) that they create a "valid" objection early on in the sales pitch. This made the customer 'feel safe' as later he/she would have a legitimate "get-out" if they got cornered into buying the product. THAT WAS ALWAYS THE CUSTOMERS DOWNFALL! Larry used their objection mercilessly against them and ALWAYS came away with the sale. He was the 'Guvner'. He certainly opened my eyes - I can tell ya. I'd never let him in my house - and I aint joking.

Getting back to the skills of today's Internet Marketer...

Even the so-called Gurus (Give Us Rogues Unlimited Sales), all seem to be selling their stuff that are a few years old for 'next to nothing' or conning us into thinking we can get their $1,995 product for Free - oops, forgot to mention the $29.95 shipping cost. Of course, we're all idiots.

And there's the ethics of their , "FORCED CONTINUITY". What a liberty that is. You pay the shipping fee for a 'FREE' (gotta laugh) product and they fit you up with a forced continuity subscription. So you then have to go to the trouble of canceling it. Guess what? Ha Ha! They don't do it through Paypal or Clickbank. Oh no. You give them your 16 digit number of your credit card and they've got ya. It can sometimes be a real headache to get it cancelled. Checking back and forth to now make sure that they aren't dipping into your bank account every month. Some of you don't even realise that you've entered into their agreement. These are your so-called trusted Internet gurus doing to this to us - would you believe it? Watch out! Wake up and start to smell it. When you see the word, "FREE" and "BONUSES" worth$100's or $1000's-- Watch out - it really means DANGER! Nothing is free in this world - although it may well appear to be! You've been warned.

They don't half just care about our welfare - and not the filling of their wallets don't they?! LOL. "Better hurry up as they're all nearly gone!" Ever seen that one? They all try to create this massive sense of urgency. Greed! Absolute greed. That's what it is. Avarice. How much money do these people need, I wonder?

I got an email today from one of these wonderful, honest Internet Email Marketers. It was basically your usual run-of-the-mill kind of emails. CRAP. Gimme ya money (but in disguise of course from a 'FRIEND') Ha! The 'how's things' and 'guess what I discovered' opening. I'll skip to end as this is what really makes me giggle. He says, "See You At the TOP My Friends". "My Friends - if you don't mind? He don't know me.

Let me tell you what a "FRIEND" this fellow is. About three months ago I purchased a product from him that didn't work. I emailed him and opened tickets with him on several occasions. NO REPLY. "Fair enough" , I've been scammed by him. It was only about $15, so no great loss, but a lesson learned. I would NEVER buy anything from him again.

About a week or so later, I got another email but I didn't realise that it was from the same marketer. I had already heard of this product a few months back that he was promoting and it was created by someone I kinda like. He's well known and has been very helpful with my Internet learning on occasion. So I decided to buy the product via this man's link.

He had offered many bonuses as well, so I thought I'd lash out and grab this product for $295. After I'd paid, I didn't get no bonuses. I didn't get taken to a 'Thank you' Page by him nor was I taken back to the merchant. Then I kicked myself in the head. I realised when I went to his online Ticket submitter, that it was him all over again.. I did get the download email from Clickbank - but no communication or bonused from this guy.

To cut a long story short I discovered it was this same fellow again and after a week of emailing him and submitting tickets, he blatantly ignored me. So I went to the creator of the product and told him how his affiliate was behaving and that he wouldn't answer any of my emails etc.

I told him that I'd had a previous bad encounter with him and now only realised that I'd gone and done it again. I asked for my money back as there was no way that I'd ever put money in this affilate marketers pocket again. The creator told me thta he couldn't reimburse me as I'd purchased it from his affiliate. But he did get in contact with him immediately.

This showed me that he was indeed getting the emails and that he was just a low life. (What gets me is the fact that this well known Internet Master is using affiliates like this guy.) would it have anything to do with money by any chance?

A week later, still nothing from him - but I'd put a complaint in to Paypal and as soon as he got that, he made an immediate refund. I unsubscribed to his emails and wouldn't you just believe it, he's started to email me all over again. You know what I do. I read his emails and if there's a decent product that he's offering, I go search for it on Google and buy it purposely through some one else's affiliate link. If he wants to keep emailing me (even after I've unsubscribed) then I'll just say, "thank you very much for your info - and you'll never get a penny out of me". Cheers.

Hopefully, this article may have been enlightening and of some benefit to you.

About the author

If you'd like to read more on the topic of Internet Marketing Gurus (Give Us Rogues Unlimited Sales) and perhaps add your opinion to what I've started here, them please visit my blog . I'd be very interested in some of your views. Also, why opening your emails will clean out your Dread-it Cards. Did you know that you can be hypnotized through email. Think I'm making this up? Check out my blog and see why!
Make Money Online Fast in Hungry Subscribers by:Armil Velos How To Build A High Traffic Website by:Erick Engelhardt Biggest Affiliate Marketing Mistakes! by:Gerd Dieckelmann Get An Seo Training For You by:Menno Spijkstra Article Marketing For Homebusiness Success by:Warren Little Steps For Successful Lead Generation by:Jennifer Salerno How To Create a Great Opt-in Page That Will Guaratnee Visitor Sign-Up by:Peter Nouwens How To Start Blogging Today To Generate Traffic by:Christine Range Ezine - Step-By-Step How To Start by:Eugenijus Sakalauskas The Benefits of Article Marketing for Online Entrepreneurs by:Farida Walele List Building - The Money Is In The List by:Gary David Top Tips to Make Money Online With Your Home Based Business by:Kevin Allen How to Achieve a Flexible Internet Home Based Business by:Kevin Allen
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.13.201) / Processed in 0.018431 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 62 , 10430, 973,
Are You Being Brainwashed by the Internet Gurus? - The Guru Slap by:Tony Marquis