Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » An online Canadian prescription drug company's products have the same quality as any you might buy in American drug stores
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

An online Canadian prescription drug company's products have the same quality as any you might buy in American drug stores

An online Canadian prescription drug company's products have the same quality as any you might buy in American drug stores

"Can a Canadian drug company's products be shipped to the US?" Lawyer Herman Borkovich asked a representative of a US drug company.

"Yes, Sir. A Canadian drug company's products can be shipped to all the 50 states in the US." The representative replied.

"Well, is it true that the Canadian government imposes strict manufacturing regulations upon Canadian drug companies?"

"Yes, Sir. All products manufactured by a Canadian drug company are as good as products made in the USA."

"Is it also true that some of the drugs that are sold in Canada, are actually manufactured in USA and repackaged in Canada?"

"Yes, sir, that is true."

"Now look at this prescription. It is a drug prescription from USA. My client got it reviewed by an online drugstore and had a online prescription done. Is that legal?"

"Yes, sir, it is absolutely legal."

"Look at the Canadian prescription carefully. The drug recommended is a Plavix generic and an online drugstore has claimed that it can save up to 90% of my client's cash if he buys a Plavix generic manufactured by a Canadian drug company from their site. Is that possible?"

"Yes, sir, that may be possible. The Canadian government controls the market prices, which a Canadian drugs company can market their products at. They want the consumer to get a good deal. USA drugs are very expensive, sir."

"What you're saying is that USA drug companies make obscene profits out of their products, while a Canadian drug company also makes profits selling their products up to 90% lower?"

"Yes, sir."

"Sir, I rest my case. I have conclusively proved to this court that USA drug companies are gypping consumers by over inflating the market prices of their products, while Canadian drug companies are behaving responsibly!" Herman Borkovich concluded addressing his final comments to the Judge.

Jessica Pimpson had just broken up with her boyfriend, because of which she was plagued by panic attacks and depression. The doctors had prescribed her Zoloft, which she was buying from our Canada Cheap Prescription drugstore,, and saving up to 90% of her hard-earned cash. All Jessica wanted now was a companion who could anchor her gone-haywire life. So she started e-blind dating celebrities, and her first blind date was a weird rapper, Snoopy Doggy.

"Snoopy, I have heard your songs, dude. You're cooool! What's that bottle filled with red liquid that you're holding?" Jessica asked.

"That's a cool thang I got for our blind date, toots! Here, take a sip or I'll get offended. By the way, it's bat's blood."

"Bat's blood!! Ewwww! I can't drink that: I'm under Zoloft medication, which I buy from an Canada Cheap Prescription drugstore!"

"Baby, if you ain't dunking this drink into your beautiful throat, then I'm gonna point my gun on your head! Then no more Canada Cheap Prescription drugstores for you!"

After that there was no controlling Snoopy: He made Jessica drink the bat's blood, sniff some white powder, experience his turbo car at 250 mph and some other things which we can't write here.

Jessica woke up in a hospital and was told she now had hypertension, no potassium in her blood, and a social-anxiety disorder. She was prescribed Norvasc and K-Dur along with her old medication, Zoloft. As soon as she was discharged from the hospital, Jessica headed for our Canada Cheap Prescription drugstore to buy her K-Dur and Norvasc (she had enough stock of Zoloft), which she had to take for life. She knew that our Canada Cheap Prescription drugstore would save her a lot of money.
New baby – Setting up an online gift registry watch Gullivers Travels online Practical guide to passive income online (Malaysia & Singapore Context) - PART 1 Make The Most Of Online Photo Developing This Year With Pixum Choosing Online Money Transfer Cartier Jewelry Is Offering A Discount Online Making Money Online is a Real Possibility How to start make money online with no money? One Of Chinese Best Cheap Women Plus Size Clothing Online Wholesalers Koreanjapanclothing Online Free People Search - One of the Benefits About Our Modern Technology Shop Online for all you Party Needs Amazing Online Valentine Gifts For Husbands At Tradetang Pay Per Click Company, PPC Agency India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.198.96) / Processed in 0.007589 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 3928, 973,