Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Am I Pregnant- How To Know?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Am I Pregnant- How To Know?

Am I Pregnant- How To Know?

Yes... no... maybe..?

Youll want to know as soon as possible. So how can you tell the early symptoms of pregnancy?

Even before you go for an early pregnancy test, youll have noticed some clues. Three common symptoms of pregnancy are:

Missed period Am I Pregnant- How To Know?

This is often the first clue, though its not a guarantee. A light amount of bleeding sometimes happens in pregnancy (often when progesterone levels are low). And some women have irregular periods. But a missed menstruation is often the first symptom of pregnancy.

Feeling sick

Not all pregnant women face nausea, but for some it starts early and may last through the first three months and for a few, until the birth. Though unpleasant its nothing to worry about, and may be caused by high levels of progesterone.

Heavy breasts

A common give-away: tender or fuller breasts often follow soon after you fall pregnant. Nipples may be more sensitive.

More pregnancy symptoms:

* Sorry but you may get constipated as progesterone relaxes the intestine

* Food may taste different kind of metallic

* A need to wee frequently comes from pressure of the uterus on the bladder during the first three months. Look forward to it returning when baby is bigger

* Skin condition may get drier, while for other women skin, hair and nails have never looked better

* You will almost certainly feel tired: your body is busy, your heart pumping faster

So is a baby on the way? The next step is an early pregnancy test

Whether a positive result is on your current wish list or not, the moment you see a positive result on that little test stick is a pivotal experience for any woman.

But you dont want to waste money and emotional energy taking tests too early or too often. If however you have experienced some of the normal pregnancy symptoms, youll probably want to test.

When to test?

All the inner activity of making a baby takes time. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the hormone hCG (Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) in urine.

This hormone is produced by the body when a fertilised egg implants in the uterus. Assuming intercourse happens at the right time in the menstrual cycle and you successfully conceive, hCG can usually be detected in the urine from about six to 14 days later. Hormone levels do have to rise high enough for the test to detect them.

The earliest you should test is seven DPO (days past ovulation). For more reliable results, take the test 9 to 11 DPO. This is why most pregnancy test packets state they can show a positive from five days before your missed period. However some pregnancies will still not yet show positive. To be sure, the ideal early pregnancy test time is 12 to 14 DPO just before your next period is expected.

Many women prefer to wait until after the first missed period to take an early pregnancy test.

by: Debra Aspinall
Should I Take Antidepressants While Pregnant? Do You Sometimes Ask "help Me Get Pregnant, Naturally, Holistically, As All Else Has Failed? Diminishing Back Tenderness When You Are Pregnant How Dads Can Help A Pregnant Partner Designer Bras For The Pregnant Mom Pregnant? Is Exercise Right For You? Publish Being Pregnant Work Out Prepare Tips The Way To Select Region Pregnant Ladies Prickle Sting Bikini Relating To Planting Season? Learn How To Get Rego Pregnant Ladies Trick Tankini In Relation To Planting Season? What To Expect For 33 Weeks Pregnant Mothers The Natural Way To Get Pregnant At The Age Of 40 Acne Skin Care Tips For Pregnant Ladies Do You Think You Are Planning To Buy For Almost Any Pregnant Ladies Swimsuits
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.119.66) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012756 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3044, 955,
Am I Pregnant- How To Know? Ann Arbor