Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Alaska up Close anf Personal
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Alaska up Close anf Personal

The Cruise ship Alternative: Subject: Alaska - Press Release For Immediate Release: http://www.seiberspace.com/Alaska/- a good walkthrough of the boat and what you can expect to see on your trip done by one of our passengers Contact: John Swanson

If you're tired of being just a number on a mega cruise ship, explore Alaska aboard the Classic Yacht Discovery with just 10 other passengers. This small, intimate yacht allows the crew to get to know you by name, and it also allows you get up close and personal with the bears, whales, and glaciers like no large cruise ship could.

All Aboard Yacht Charters has been providing the ultimate wildlife, natural history and fishing expedition style cruises in Alaska's inside passage since 1981. Catering to small groups of no more than 10 passengers on our scheduled 8 day cruises you'll see all Alaska has to offer in an intimate setting where nature has a front row seat. Whale watching, bear viewing, glacier tours, walking in magical rain forests, fishing and kayaking are just some of our daily activities. The real Alaska "up close and personal".Alaska up Close anf Personal

Our Crew includes a USCG Licensed Captain / Naturalist ( with 30 years cruising experience in Alaska) , a 1st Mate, A Gourmet Chef and Steward. The Classic yacht Discovery has 6 clean comfortable private staterooms, a beautiful teak dining and main salons a covered fantail lounge and excellent decks for viewing wildlife. The yacht carries 4 sea kayaks, a rowing skiff and 2 Boston whalers for shore excursions and fishing. The vessel has all the modern conveniences and the latest safety equipment. All Aboard Yacht Charters has permits to Southeast, Alaska'stwo bear observatories both Anan and Pack Creek. Both are limited entry and offer unparallel bear viewing opportunities. As one of Southeast, Alaska's longest term eco tour operatorsour permits issued by the US Forest Service allow us shore access to many of these remote areas where our shore excursions are always a highlight of our trips. Admiralty Island "the Fortress of the Bears" where bears outnumber people is one such place.

For those select few people who really want to see and experience the best of Alaska, the grandeur of Alaska we do have the Alaska Small Ship Cruise for you. We were one of the very first eco tour operators in Southeast Alaska. Many things have changed since then, however, one thing remains constant and that is our desire to do the best possible Alaska Cruise we can. We know the area better than any other tour operator and will endeavor to make this the most memorable vacation experience of your lives.We love Alaska, it's beauty, it's wildlife, it's raw nature. We care deeply about the impact we have as tour operators on the fragile Eco system. The animals we observe we consider friends rather than objects, we are the uninvited guests, after all.

What our passengers havesaid:

"In all the traveling I've done in all the trips I've taken, I don't think any has affected me the way my trip down the 1000 miles of the inside passage did. I felt truly alive in the embrace of nature, felt that I was a part of it - that it wasn't something outside of me, something for me to use, even something for me to protect the way I'd protect a valued possession. It's never been harder, or seemed more wrong to come home." Jim Molanar

"John, You are a kindred soul. Your sharing of feelings and knowledge of the world you love allow others to truly see Alaska for what she is. A place that puts a persons world and life into perspective. I know this to be true because it happened to me. Jeanne and I both agreed that this was the vacation we enjoyed the most and hopefully we will do it again, we just want to continue receiving the rewards that the "Discovery has to offer. Thanks and the best always, Glenn"

"To the Crew, Yes I can name you all, but to do so would seem to put you in order of importance. Each & everyone of you have made this trip a great experience. You all have your part that you handled. Thanks forever for an experience that I will not forget. The wildlife, the fishing, the food, the camaraderie will not be lost or forgotten. God Bless this boat and all of you. Peggy Sue & Will "

Thank you, John Swanson
Your Personal Brand Will Never Be The Same Again A Brief Idea About Personal Injury Attorneys Be Legally Ready To Face Any Personal Injury Case Perfman HR: Become Interpersonally Competent Know The Law About Personal Injury Better Personalize your CDs with CD label Indianapolis Personal Injury Claims Attorneys - Legal Knights In Shining Armour Making A Claim For A Personal Injury In Scotland How To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer In Australia Tips In Getting Compensation For Personal Injury Personal Injury Attorneys A Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Puts Someone Squarely in Your Corner Advantages Of Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney For Your Case
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.39.74) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.014401 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 4425, 967,
Alaska up Close anf Personal Copenhagen