Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Al Castaneda, DDS, missing teeth, dental implants
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Al Castaneda, DDS, missing teeth, dental implants

Al Castaneda, DDS, missing teeth, dental implants

Missing teeth can make life lose all its flavor. Some patients I have seen stop being social because they are so self-conscious about their missing teeth. Others never eat out anymore because they are worried that their dentures might slip. That is why I am so happy to offer my patients the benefits of implants and implant supported dentures. Here at Discover Dental care we find that implants can actually be life changing, helping patients eat laugh and live with zest again.

With a dental implant, you will experience better health. Implants create a comfortable bite, reduce chances of gum disease, enhance aesthetics, and improve your speech.

What Exactly Are Dental Implants?

Dental implants are actually titanium posts surgically placed into the jawbone. This may not sound exciting but it really is! As they heal, those implanted posts fuse into the bone to become permanent, stable replacement roots. Once healed, an implant crown or prosthetic tooth is bonded over the post, creating the equivalent of a brand-new tooth!

Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants?

Are you missing teeth? Then you are probably a great candidate for implants. Those missing teeth are not only embarrassing and unattractive, they are really unhealthy, causing remaining teeth to drift out of position. This drifting can lead to a problems with your bite such as TMJ and headaches, loss of oven more teeth, tooth decay and gum disease.

I'm Missing Quite a Few Teeth. Can I Make Use of Implants?

While we can replace more than one tooth with implants, if you are completely edentulous or missing more teeth than can be replaced with implants and crowns, dental implants might still be a solution. We will place two or more implant posts and then custom create dentures that will snap onto the posts for a secure and comfortable fit. There is no need for adhesives and no fear of the dentures clacking, slipping or falling out. Implant supported dentures are a great solution for anyone with ill-fitting or uncomfortable dentures or partials.

How Dental Implants are Done

The process of inserting dental implants is generally completed in three steps. First the implant is surgically placed into the jawbone. After placement, recipients allow the implant to heal and fuse with the bone, a process called osseointegration.

To replace the actual tooth, an impression is made and sent to our dental laboratory. The lab will create a tooth designed specifically to fit in the space, and match the size and shape of the remaining healthy teeth. It is one of dentistry's greatest innovations, allowing you to once again experience the feeling of freedom. For more information about how dental implants might help you, call Alberto R. Castaneda, DDS at Discover Dental Care 973-679-7732.
Porcelain Dental Crowns Saving Teeth, Balancing Smiles Sedation for Dental Treatment Proper Dental Care For Your Dog Independent Financial Review for Dentists Is your dental practice at risk from being underinsured? Dental Patients Perception Of Dental Care and Teeth Whitening Greatest Over the Counter Teeth Whitening Merchandise How to Determine a Good Dentist The Truth about Cosmetic Dentistry The Wonders and Beauty of Dental Implants Cosmetic Dentistry for a Smile Makeover Knowing Your Dentist Dentist Miami Florida: Get Back Your Smile in The Sunshine
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.158.79) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.005415 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2944, 964,
Al Castaneda, DDS, missing teeth, dental implants Columbus