Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Agoura Hills Dentist - Trusted Dentist in Agoura Hills
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Agoura Hills Dentist - Trusted Dentist in Agoura Hills

If you're looking for a Agoura Hills dentist

, look no further than Dr. John Chaves. With his staff of experienced, caring professionals, Dr. Chaves has been the leading dentist to serve Agoura Hills, California and the Los Angeles area for 20 years. Call 818-698-1563.

Listen to what his patients are saying...

Currently I am in pharmaceutical sales, so I interact with physicians on a daily basis, and the public. And you know it has really done wonders for me, because quite often my physicians are telling me, "you know, what did you do different, Don?" And I say I just got a little dental work done. And they say, "you know it makes you look thinner, it has done a lot for you". And it just gives me the sense of confidence that I need to go in and talk to them each and every day.

It's part of your wardrobe (your smile). I'm still not used to smiling, because I didn't have good teeth before. And when I smile, people go, "Wow!" In fact one friend of mine, she came in here, she looked at my teeth and she said "where did you have your teeth done?" I said John--and she came to John! It's part of who you are; it's how you appear. I work in court, and I'm always talking (you can tell that anyway). It's like when you wear a nice tie, or shirt, or a nice suit, its part of who you are.

I had a root canal on my front tooth, and after getting that he told me I can give you porcelain veneers and straighten your whole smile. So that's what I did, and I loved every minute of it. It was worth it. And now I have a beautiful smile.

Whether you need just a regular check up and tooth cleaning, or are interested in cosmetic or restorative dental work, Dr. Chaves and his team are here to help.

Call today and ask about our free tooth whitening offer for new patients -- a $500 value.

Call 818-698-1563. Or visit us at WoodlandHillsDentalServices.com

By: Michael Kingston
Crest Whitening Strips - How To Get Whiter Teeth Maple Grove Dentist Offers Online Appointment Requesting For Enhanced Patient Care Global Dental Implants Market (2010 -2015) General Dentistry - A Summary When Must You Visit A Cosmetic Dentist? How To Find A Reliable Local Dentist The Finest Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Is Now At Your Disposal Teenagers and Dental Care Feline Dental Care - Taking Care of your Cat's Teeth Dental Care - Do You Apprehend A way to Clean Your Teeth Properly? Dental Care - The High 3 Causes of Dental Anxiety On Low-Cost Dental Insurance - Orthodontic Dental Care Arlington Heights Il Dentist - The Importance Of Dental Care
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.56.45) / Processed in 0.011738 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2066, 964,