Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Agony of Childbirth
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Agony of Childbirth

Agony of Childbirth

Agony of Childbirth

Poetry is beautiful. It is divine and natural. The splendor of poetry is greatly appreciated by Wordpress as this: "coding is poetry".

I love to write poems. This poem carefully depicts a pregnant woman who suddenly feels her stomach turn and cries for help. Luckily, her husband comes to her rescue. On getting to the hospital, the doctors and nurses (green and white masquerades) asks her to push. Eventually, the boy comes out crying.

Even though I am not a lady, I do feel for pregnant women who go through the pain of delivery. Obviously, this poem is dedicated to them. Here it goes:

Swiftly it came like a thief in the night

Legs seized heavy burden to carry

Stomach turned new boy cannot tarry

Sweats slide hurriedly on the body; pain flows through the soul

Expression was lost, only one word remained-

Help!

Gathering all strength she yelled out

Grabbing the knob and constantly refusing to be overcome by this terror of Eve

In a moment that seemed like eternity

Alas! Unbearable eternity

Honey rushed in to assist; hauling her to the metallic machine

And receiving the unwelcome rewards of wails and howls

Suddenly, green and white masquerades walled her

"Push!" to the pain-bearer they say

This poem is a sonnet (14 lines) and I wish you enjoyed it. Please feel free to tell me what you feel about my poem.

To read similar articles, please visit www.davexpression.co.cc

My latest post is An Eye for an Eye
Kids Bikes Now Come In Up To Six Colours Do you want a baby boy or girl? Everything You Need To Know About Kids Bikes Why Your Child Should Use Bikes Without Pedals Three Accessories A Children Bike Must Have How To Get Childrens Bikes Ready For Christmas Childrens Book Author Abe Rossi Will Soon Be Releasing His First Book Titled inventors Beware Parental Voted Favorable Christmas Toy For Children : Razor Rip-Rider 360 Drifting Ride-on How Children Can Benefit From Nursery Rhymes Best Gift for Sweet Sixteen Fostering the Rising Stars: Child Acting and Modeling Classes at JRP Long Island Nurturing the Future Vocalists: Children Singing Classes in JRP Long Island Higher Risk for Asthma in Kids Who Eat Hamburgers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.86.134) / Processed in 0.010521 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 1627, 956,
Agony of Childbirth