Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Aarkstore Enterprise -global Jewelry Retailing: Market Size, Retailer Strategies And Competitor Perf
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Aarkstore Enterprise -global Jewelry Retailing: Market Size, Retailer Strategies And Competitor Perf

Aarkstore Enterprise -global Jewelry Retailing: Market Size, Retailer Strategies And Competitor Perf

Global Jewelry Retailing: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance

After shrinking during the recession, the global jewelry and watch market is recovering in 2010 and is poised for further expansion, driven by growth in the luxury segment and the Asia Pacific region. Global Jewelry Retailing outlines the size and key drivers of the global jewelry sector and contains chapters on ten leading jewelry retailers accouting for almost a quarter of global sales.

Features and benefits

Make informed regional investment decisions with data on expenditure per region for 2005-2010e and forecasts to 2015 with accompanying analysis. Aarkstore Enterprise -global Jewelry Retailing: Market Size, Retailer Strategies And Competitor Perf

Benchmark your company's performance by accessing profiles of ten key jewelry retailers including key operating statistics and global market shares.

Make informed product investment decisions by uncovering how the luxury and mass market segments will drive the total global jewelry retailing market.

Maximise the effectiveness of marketing investments by uncovering the strategies being used by the most prominent players in global jewelry retailing.

Highlights

In 2009 the global jewelry retailing market contracted by 0.6% as consumers scaled back discretionary purchases. The outlook is more positive, especially for the luxury segment which is set to increase in value by over 8% in 2010, compared with over 3% for the mass market.

Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan) has overtaken the Americas as the leading region for jewelry and watch retailing. The importance of developing operations in fast growth markets is well recognized by leading companies and those that built presence in Asia-Pacific have performed far better that those that did not.

Richemont, the global jewelry and watch market leader, now achieves a third of its sales from Asia Pacific excluding Japan, up from a fifth five years ago. Its operating margin only dropped slightly during the recession thanks in part to continuing strong sales of Cartier in Greater China where it now has almost 400 stores.

Your key questions answered

What markets hold the most potential for the precious jewelry and watches sector and should I enter them or invest more in them?

What is my company's relative performance in the global jewelry sector and what is an achievable market share objective for my company?

What companies could my company partner with in the jewelry and watches sector and what do I need to know to improve my pitch to them?

What branded jewelry concessions should I seek and which jewelry and watches brands should receive premium placement in my store?

How did Bulgari, Damas Int, Gitanjali, LVMH, Richemont, Signet Group, Swatch Group, Tiffany & Co, Tsutsumi and Zale Corporation perform last year?

For more information, please contact :

http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Global-Jewelry-Retailing-Market-Size-Retailer-Strategies-and-Competitor-Performance-80009.html

by: aarkstore enterprise
How to Cut Petrol Consumption Are You At The End Of Your Rope? Learn How To Effectively Catch A Cheater 4 Easy Techniques To Locate Her G Spot - Here Is Something Every Man Must Know At All Possible Costs What Parents Want From Their Kids In This Competitive World Renault Pulse Petrol Launched At Rs 4.25 Lakh Boston Fraud Not Indicative Of Addiction Treatment Centers Eczema Herpeticum - Best Ways To Get Rid Of Eczema Herpeticum Alcatraz Online Episodes Streaming Free 3 Easy Dog Tricks Global Lubricant Market By Type, Region And Applications 2016 5 Of The Best Guard Dogs 3 Reasons Why Royal Poodles Make Great Family Pets Panic Attacks - Treatments For Panic Attacks
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.30.232) / Processed in 0.013020 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3115, 969,