Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » A Powerful Spiritual Technique for Curing Cancer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Powerful Spiritual Technique for Curing Cancer

Spiritual aspects of cancer

Cancer is a serious and dreaded disease resulting from utter neglect and undue harassment of body and negative programming of body/mind in this and past lives.

Any conflict in man's psyche/mind will manifest itself as disease/disorder in man's physical appearance in due time.

If a negative thought pattern of very dense and extremely low frequency is repeated many times over and over, it will get crystallized and obstruct the energy structure of the etheric body, the obstruction in etheric body arrests the natural flow of cerebral spinal fluid in the corresponding area of physical body, and if not dealt with due time, eventually causes chronicle disease like cancer.

According to body electronic the struck thought/emotion of extreme resentment causes cancer in the body.

Human brain releases many mysterious brain waves that affects the body chemistry and keep it healthy or make it sick.

Every health problem can be successfully treated with the power of brain be it the simple common cold or serious and deadly disease like cancer.

The ancient art of HUNA comes from the mystical lands of Hawaii. It offers an amazing system of scientific procedures that can literally perform miracles for those who practice it. You possess within your mind centers a tremendous mental, physical and spiritual power with which you can heal your mind and body.

The Higher self which is posited approximately 5 feet above your head, perform the miraculous healing, rebuild or duplicate from the Etheric Master copy the healthy cells, tissues, organs and systems to its former perfect condition.

Technique for curing cancer

Sit in a comfortable and relaxed position, with crossed legs and closed eyes.

Visualize your higher self as a self ignited and illuminated sun scattering and radiating thousands volts of silver white spiritual electricity, located about five feet above your head.

Now visualize a beautiful pure stream of water, symbolical of spiritual energy and light pouring down from your higher self flowing down into your head, through your body and exiting from your feet. Visualize this purifying stream washing away, all impurities and germs that are in your body. See all the pain, diseases, hormonal imbalances has been washed away. All the body germs, impurities and negative thoughts being washed out. Visualize your all cancerous cells, tumors, fibroids and cysts are being washed away as the unclean and dirty- muddy- black water, flowing out through your feet, out of your body, out of your house, into the drainage system. Along with physical impurity, all karmic debts, blockages, negative thoughts and feelings are also being washed out. Bath in this spiritual stream, unless you watch a very clear, cool, beautiful and vital steam of water exiting out from your feet, completely replenishing and purifying you.

Now take five to six deep breaths in order to build the Prana, necessary to be offered to your higher self.

Now visualize the accumulated Prana as a very high voltage silver white electrical ball in your Solar-Plexus [rib cage].

Offer this Prana to your higher self, see the Prana surging up from your Solar-Plexus [like an erupting volcano] and out through your head. See it forming a huge circle of light, above your head.

Within this circle of pure light now see yourself already and totally healed of your ailment. Visualize your each cell, tissue, organ in very healthy condition and functioning at their best.

Now let the divine silver white light travel down to your head and into your body. It is a disease destroying light of incredible high charged spiritual energy. It will purify and heal you completely.

See the divine light going into every corner or cell/tissue/organ, through your brain, neck, chest, stomach, arms, legs and everywhere.

When the light reaches the afflicted part of the body let it dwell there for some time.

See the divine light destroying and disintegrating the cancerous cells completely.

Then let the divine light continue travel down and visualize it passing from your feet.

A tremendous highly charged healing has taken place in your body because of this extremely potent technique.

Now say firmly and positively- ''I am now totally healed, cleansed and purified, from this moment I will always remain healthy,I ask for regeneration of only healthy cells within my body which will restore my physical energy and health, I know and believe that my higher self will heal and balance me on all levels - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual and with the power of my higher self I declare myself healed.''

Thanks your higher self with a real feeling of gratitude and joy.

Repeat this mystical ritual, at least once every day until all cancerous symptoms have permanently disappeared.

BY

GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]

INDIA
How To Make Weight Loss Seem Effortless Making Money Online The Gurus Way To Success Your Woman Wants You To Have A Huge And Thick Penis! Causes Of Low Sexual Desire In Women Some Measures For Weight Loss Springfield Mo Outstanding Instruction Via Online Universities Buying Guide for Cheap Dell Inspiron 6400 Battery Buying Youngsters Jeans For Girls Unique Wedding Shower Favors For Your Guests Making A Safe Purchase Of Wholesale Clothing Clothing Logo Design And Branding Trends For 2010 A team changing the lives of its members.Dream team remains the top team. Take a tour How Can Helps Wedding Planner App In Your Wedding
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.118.95) / Processed in 0.012097 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 5186, 975,