Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » A Meaningful Move - Raising Breast Cancer Awareness
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

A Meaningful Move - Raising Breast Cancer Awareness

I'm a teacher in a community college in Chicago area and have been in the field of education

, social community welfare, and development for several years. I have also volunteered for Catholic Charities. I always try and involve myself in some service, which is done for the good and benefits of those who might require it the most.

A couple of months back we sold our house in the suburbs and moved closer to the heart of the city. We did that for several reasons - the kids' college, my husband's work, and even my service. While I was looking out for professional Chicago moving companies who could help us with our move, I came across the website of E-Z Movers. I was surprised and quite pleased to see a moving company so deeply rooted in community involvement. I read that these guys very strongly stand up for the cause of fighting breast cancer. Their - On the Move for a Cure fundraiser was quite impressive. They raise funds and build awareness about breast cancer. I found out that they actively support Susan G. Komen Chicago, which I was aware of, was the largest source of nonprofit funds for the cause.

Quite a few times I had seen these pink moving trucks on the streets and was quite alarmed at the way they stood out! Now I knew the reason behind the pink trucks - raising breast cancer awareness. Sincerely moved by their efforts I got in touch with their moving agent and requested more details about how I could be associated with the cause if I hire their services. The lady at the other end was kind enough to provide me all the information I required and told me that a percentage of the moving fee would go toward the cause.

I did hire E-Z Movers based on recommendations from a couple of people I knew. Their fees were reasonable and their service was absolutely professional. That's what impressed me the most. They came in time and loaded all of my goods carefully. They took a detailed inventory of everything that needed to be transported. I was happy that I could, yet again, make this activity of moving a successful as well as a meaningful, fruitful one. I now gladly recommend the services of E-Z Movers to all my friends and acquaintances.

by: Nail Smith
Create A Dazzling Smile With Available Teeth Whitening Treatments Tips On How To Survive Against Cancer Provide The Treatments With Day Spa Products Common Symptoms Of Breast Cancer Summer Special Discounted Spa & Salon Top-to-toe Treatments At La Spa How To Choose The Right Cancer Hospital The Biological Role Of All Trans Retinoic Acid In Cervical Cancer Cells Stretch Mark Elimination Surgery Is Dumb - Try These 3 Treatments Instead! Is It Easy To Learn What Canine Cancer Symptoms Are? Cancer De Mama Symptoms Of Stomach Cancer Symptoms Of Throat Cancer Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatments Helping Cure Alcohol Addiction Efficiently
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.227.252.87) District Of Columbia / Washington Processed in 0.011318 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2380, 301,
A Meaningful Move - Raising Breast Cancer Awareness Washington