Insurances.net » Insurance Quotes » 80s Christmas Movie Quotes

80s Christmas Movie Quotes

80s Christmas Movie Quotes

Batman - "Where does he get those wonderful toys?" - The Joker

Trading Places - "Hello, Security...... Merry Christmas!!!" - Billy Ray Valentine is calling security on Winthorpe as Santa until he pulls a gun.

Lethal Weapon - "Riggs, sshhhhhhh..... after all we've been through..... if you think I'm gonna eat the world's lousiest Christmas turkey by myself.... you're crazy!" - Murtuagh invites Riggs in for Xmas dinner. (Riggs then brings in Sam the dog who fights with Burbank the cat ending credits with "I'll Be Home For Christmas".)

Santa Claus: The Movie - "When you've got a hit like we have, Patch, the people don't want to wait a whole year.... they're dying for a sequel!..... A sequel. That's it. We'll bring it out on March 25th. We'll call it.................. Christmas 2!!!!!" - The Evil B.Z. is planning to bring out the elf dust in the form of a candy cane ASAP.

Better Off Dead - "Ah, come on! It's Christmas Eve! I could be home right now, drinking this monster eggnog my brother makes with lighter fluid." - Charles De Mar begging Lane to ski the K-12 so he can leave.

Better Off Dead - "Do they have Christmas in France? Karisss-mmmaassss!" - Ricky's Mom (who later blew up) is asking Monique about the holiday.

Die Hard - "All right, listen up guys. 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except... the four assholes coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation." - Theo over the radio when the Feds storm Nakatomi plaza.

Funny Farm - "I'm sure that all of you in the spirit of the joyous Christmas season will find it in your hearts........ perhaps not!" - Andy Farmer is pelted with a snowball as he tells the townspeople the good news that they are staying and will not pay the town.

Gremlins - "And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus." - Kate tells Billy her heartwarming childhood holiday story. (If you don't remember.... it's not heartwarming at all!)

A Christmas Story - "Deck the harrs with bows of horry....Fra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra. Tis the season to be jarry..... Fra ra ra ra ra , ra ra ra ra. Jingle bras jingle bras jingle all da wey." - The singing waiters of the Chop Suey Palace.

Scrooged - "Acid rain. Drug addiction. International terrorism. Freeway killer. Now, more than ever, it is important to remember the true meaning of Christmas. Don't miss Charles Dickens' immortal classic "Scrooge". Your life might just depend on it." - The promo for IBC's Christmas special.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - "What? What happened?.... Huh... woof.....Guess it wouldn't be any.... Woop... Wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores weren't any less hooter than they... hotter than they are." - Clark is just blousing... browsing... when the buxom sales clerk offers her assistance.

80s Movie Quotes wishes you all Happy Holidays!!! Thanks for counting down the 12 days of Christmas quotes with us.

# 2 Thanks so much for providing individuals with remarkably special opportunity to read articles and blog posts from this web site. It is usually so ideal and packed with a good time for me and my office acquaintances to visit the blog at a minimum three times every week to read through the newest things you will have. And definitely, I am always astounded with your surprising tips and hints served by you. Certain 3 points in this article are indeed the finest we have all ever had.
  2019-10-8 06:31  reply
# 3 I together with my friends were reading through the nice tips from your web blog and all of a sudden came up with a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web blog owner for those techniques. All the boys came as a result happy to see all of them and have in effect simply been making the most of them. We appreciate you actually being simply helpful and also for settling on this sort of ideal topics millions of individuals are really desirous to discover. My very own sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.
  2019-10-9 03:02  reply
# 4 Thanks a lot for giving everyone such a pleasant opportunity to discover important secrets from here. It really is very brilliant and also full of a lot of fun for me personally and my office mates to search your web site on the least thrice every week to see the newest stuff you have. And of course, I'm also always satisfied considering the striking principles you give. Selected two ideas on this page are surely the most suitable I have had.
  2019-10-9 19:58  reply
# 5 I must express my appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from this particular problem. As a result of researching through the world wide web and seeing ways which were not beneficial, I figured my life was over. Living without the presence of approaches to the problems you have solved through your good posting is a crucial case, and ones that might have adversely damaged my career if I had not noticed your website. The training and kindness in taking care of a lot of things was precious. I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't discovered such a step like this. It's possible to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks a lot so much for the skilled and results-oriented help. I won't hesitate to refer your web page to anybody who should get guidelines on this problem.
  2019-10-10 17:41  reply
# 6 My wife and i were quite delighted Emmanuel managed to deal with his reports using the ideas he discovered through the web page. It's not at all simplistic to simply continually be giving freely ideas which some other people have been selling. And we all understand we have the website owner to be grateful to for this. The main illustrations you've made, the straightforward site navigation, the friendships your site help to foster - it's mostly impressive, and it's letting our son in addition to the family believe that that topic is cool, and that is quite important. Thanks for everything!
  2019-10-11 16:40  reply
# 7 My spouse and i got absolutely lucky that Jordan managed to conclude his researching by way of the ideas he acquired through your web pages. It's not at all simplistic just to find yourself giving freely information and facts which usually other folks might have been making money from. And we keep in mind we now have you to give thanks to because of that. Most of the explanations you have made, the straightforward web site menu, the relationships you aid to create - it's got many unbelievable, and it is making our son and our family believe that that theme is satisfying, which is really fundamental. Thank you for all!
  2019-10-12 14:59  reply
# 8 I enjoy you because of your entire efforts on this web site. My aunt enjoys going through investigations and it's easy to understand why. Most of us learn all concerning the dynamic means you give sensible information on the website and in addition attract response from other individuals on that area and our daughter has been becoming educated so much. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You're doing a remarkable job.
  2019-10-13 14:33  reply
# 9 I enjoy you because of all of your hard work on this website. My daughter take interest in working on investigation and it's simple to grasp why. Most of us notice all relating to the dynamic tactic you present good information on your web site and as well recommend contribution from the others on this theme then my daughter is undoubtedly studying a lot of things. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You're the one carrying out a brilliant job.
  2019-10-14 12:41  reply
# 10 I as well as my pals ended up going through the great hints from your web page and then I had a horrible suspicion I never thanked the web site owner for them. All of the guys came consequently passionate to see all of them and have without a doubt been tapping into these things. We appreciate you actually being well kind and for pick out this sort of great subjects millions of individuals are really desirous to discover. My very own honest regret for not saying thanks to you earlier.
  2019-10-15 10:00  reply
# 11 Thanks for every one of your effort on this web page. Debby takes pleasure in setting aside time for investigations and it's simple to grasp why. I notice all regarding the lively means you convey very helpful solutions on your website and as well as welcome response from some other people on that area so our favorite princess is really becoming educated a whole lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the year. You are always doing a powerful job.
  2019-10-16 07:06  reply
# 12 I precisely desired to say thanks all over again. I'm not certain the things that I could possibly have tried in the absence of the entire creative ideas discussed by you about that area of interest. It was actually a real traumatic dilemma in my circumstances, but seeing the very professional style you solved the issue forced me to leap for contentment. Extremely happy for your work and in addition sincerely hope you comprehend what a great job you're undertaking instructing the mediocre ones through your web blog. I am sure you haven't come across all of us.
  2019-10-17 04:41  reply
 16  1/2 12››
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search     IP(3.231.228.109) T'ai-wan / Daxi Processed in 0.018115 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3211, 978,
Daxi