Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 8 Things About Writing Sales Letters
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

8 Things About Writing Sales Letters

8 Things About Writing Sales Letters

I'm giving you some of my Sales Letter Writing Tips - BUT I CAUTION YOU....

. these are not easy to use if you don't typically think on a sales and marketing level. I don't care if you KNOW YOUR BUSINESS or not; that does not mean you know how to write an effective sales letter, sales page or compelling online (or offline) content.

So, if you read over this and still want some help manipulating, editing or writing your content for you then I highly suggest you contact me or just go sign up for my 1-On-1 Marketing Planning Meeting right now ok? You want to make sure it's done right the first time.

1. The more expensive your product or service is, the longer the sales letter should be.

2. Headlines should be really big and stand out, possibly using a RED font - that is always the best color for a heading or for continued big, bold text throughout your letter. You can highlight certain text with your highlighter tool in Word or whatever you use. You should also put your headlines in quotes.

3. Use facts, tell stories about you or your client's experiences. Use bullets to show what they will learn/get/receive or how it will benefit them.

4. Use testimonials from clients, vendors, etc. Try to get their photos, use their full names and companies for added credibility and you can even have them make an audio of their testimonial to add to your website and link on your letter.

5. Build up the program/service/product through the whole letter with supporting facts, using teaser text and attention getting phrases they'll be sure to relate to.

6. Answer any potential objections in the letter before getting to the price. Brainstorm or survey current clients on what exactly are the most important hot buttons or objections they might have in regards to your products or services - and then reassure them that your product/service can solve that problem/fill that need.

7. Throw in a FREE BONUS! Try offering a bonus or two or three instead of a discount. You can develop something I'm sure that others will want and that doesn't cost you a lot of extra time or money if you really think about it.

8. Finally let them know the price. Offer easy ways to pay like "click here to buy now" using a shopping cart, or "you can make 3 easy payments of $$$"; offering a payment plan option is much better than giving an early bird discount and losing money on your product/service.

by: Katrina Sawa
How To Get High Google Page Rank And Start Making Money Online Whats In It In Google Wave? Useful Tips On Writing Internet Marketing Articles How To Promote Your Non Profit Online Learn By Example - Internet Marketing Mentor Free Website Advertising Is Easy By Using Article Ghostwriters And Article Marketing Stop Looking For A Push Button Solution Top 10 Tips To Know How To Sell On Ebay How Can I Market Outside Usa? What Is Needed To Successfully Make Money Online And Work From Home? The 7 Deadly Sins Of Writing Google Ad Text And How To Resolve Them Are You Building A List For Your Business? Why You Should Be. Increase Free Publicity Through Article Submission
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.103.28) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.012223 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2544, 973,
8 Things About Writing Sales Letters Atlanta