Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » 6 Walls Todays Wise Women Keep Building
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

6 Walls Todays Wise Women Keep Building

The majority of the death and destruction that came with Hurricane Katrina wasnt caused by the storm

. The biggest problem was the levees that gave way because the walls built to hold the water back were not as strong as they needed to be. Here are 6 walls that every woman needs to give vigilant upkeep to, for them to remain strong.

1.Wise Women Make Their #1 Commitment Time With the Lord

How do you grow this deep abiding love relationship I have now with the Lord? By spending time with Him. The Bible tells me that when I sin, my relationship with God is compromised. How do we keep a close relationship to God? The Bible says to avoid sin, and seek forgiveness for it.

The only way for me to know what God requires and desires of me is for me to read His word. When Jesus was tempted in the desert He did not defeat Satan with good intentions or desires to be good. He overcame the temptation by stating the truth from scripture. You must be familiar with the truth to recognize the lie.

Sin destroys relationships (Isaiah 59:2) and confessed sin is forgiven sin.

2.Wise Women Keep Their Marriage 2nd Only to God

How can we build levees around our marriages? Decide to only desire your husband, his voice, and his forgiveness. Keep your tongue from reckless words and never even crack open the possibility of divorce. Make these five commitments ironclad to keep your marriage thriving.

3.Wise Women Make Priority #3 Family

I like to think of my home as my career, assigned to me by God. When I put my first fruits and best effort into my own home and family I instill in my children a family heritage that will last a lifetime and impact future generations. Family dinners, reading stories, and working together are all ways to keep our home a sanctuary that nurtures us all.

4.Wise Women Train and Require Childrens Obedience

What is obedience? Its a 4-legged school called CRIJ: Completely, Respectfully, Immediately, and Joyfully. Without all four components it is not obedience. Train and expect children to be respectful, to stay 'on task,' to follow instructions, and to meet reasonable deadlines without complaining. Loving children is investing your time in teaching them obedience.

5.Wise Women Budget

Time is of a limited quantity and very valuable. It needs to be protected so that we dont lose it or spend it unwisely. The greatest emotional need of children, other than knowing that Mommy and Daddy love each other, is to be loved by their parents. How do you spell this love? T-I-M-E. Quality time is quantity time. Whenever you choose to do something, you are simultaneously choosing not to do something else. Make sure spending time with your family isnt too often what you decide not to do.

6.Wise Women Rest

Satan has been robbing us of rest from the get go. When God offers rest, why is there so often opposition? In Isaiah 30:15 it says, In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Rest is a part of work and is not only to be found away from home. Instead, create rest for yourself in the midst of your work. Recognize that a faithful God, loving husband, obedient children, and nice home will bring you rest.

Whenever I find myself in a place of frustration and despair, I can always trace the problem back to a breach in one of these walls. Years ago I heard a motto that I LOVED and immediately adopted it. "Good, better, best. Never let it rest 'til the good is better and the better is best." God wants you and I to be growing and striving to look more like Jesus every day. Keep building these walls, always striving for the best.

by: Lorrie Flem
6 Typical Insurance Errors To Steer Clear Of 6 Typical Insurance Errors To Steer Clear Of 6 Top Home Based Business Ideas For Anyone No Matter Where You Live 6 Tips To Find Group Insurance Leads 6 Tips On Planning Family Fun Activities 6 Steps To Quick Weight Loss 6 Simple Steps to Earning 10% on Money through Private Lending 6 Simple Steps To Develop A Motorbike Map Bag 6 Simple And Fast Make Money Ideas. 6 Reasons You Need Triactol - For Increased Breast Size 6 Reasons To Have A Home Based Business Now 6 Questions You Should Ask Your Girlfriend 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Buying a Chalkboard Wall Decal
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.114.38) / Processed in 0.012060 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3828, 975,
6 Walls Todays Wise Women Keep Building