Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » 5 Weight Loss Facts - Things To Avoid
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Weight Loss Facts - Things To Avoid

All my life my weight has been up and down. After having my children it just got even worse! However, on my weight loss journey I learned a lot. Below are 5 weight loss facts, that if you avoid, you will surely be able to reach your goal faster and safer.

Fact #1- Starving Yourself Is Not The Answer

If your plan to lose weight fast includes not eating, you really better think again! Because this can cause more health problems for you than you can ever imagine! What you have to understand, is that your body survives off nutrients in certain foods. So when it's deprived of those nutrients, your body shuts down in many ways. although you are not eating to lose weight, it also affects you mentally and physically! In fact, if you are not careful, starvation can cause long term health problems or even death.

Fact #2 - Be Aware Of The High Fructose-Corn Syrup In Foods

If you eliminate High Fructose-Corn Syrup out of your diet, you will really shed some quick pounds. It's important to know that this is found in a lot of very popular foods. A few examples are Cokes, Raisin Bran Cereal and Ritz Crackers, just to name a few. So be sure to read the ingredients of the food choices you make, even if it does suppose to be healthy for you.

Fact #3 - Do Not Eliminate All Fat Out Of Diet

Believe it or not, there are some good fats, as well as bad fats. You may be surprised of the fact that butter is actually one of your good and best fats. All the different substitutes like margarine, refined oils and all the other fake types of butter, are your problems. The substitutes are what's causing all the health problems, like bad Cholesterol and clogged arteries, which could also lead to heart disease! So the next time you are choosing a type of butter, remember this one fact.

Fact #4 - Thinking That Food is Your Enemy

You must remember, your body depends on food to survive. Eating alone is not the reason you become overweight. But rather what you eat and when you eat it! If you just eat what you feel, of course it's not good for your body. Easy weight loss can be achieved quicker than you think, if you simply watch what you eat and drink.

Fact #5 - Organic Foods - Is It To Expensive?

Well, the answer to this question depends on how badly you want to go Organic. If I told you that going Organic wasn't more expensive, it would simply be a lie. However, it is very possible to do so. If you are willing to cut back on some of the foods that you don't need, you can then invest into foods that are healthier for you. Don't try to go completely Organic at once. Do it in baby stages and you will eventually accomplish your goal.

by: Annette H. Williams
5 Ways to Maximize your adsense earning 5 Ways to Make Passive Income Online 5 Ways To Tell If A Body Shop Did Their Job 5 Ways To Save Money When Purchasing Business Insurance 5 Ways To Make Money At Online Government Auctions 5 Ways To Make A Girl Orgasm - Get Your Woman To Orgasm With These Tips 5 Ways To Beat The Summer Heat In Orlando 5 Ways That Moroccan Oil Could Improve Beauty 5 Valuable Tips On Becoming A Physical Therapist Online 5 Useful Tips For Bidding On Online Auctions Site 5 Types of Insurance You Need To Have 5 Types Of Insurance Policy You May Purchase 5 Types Of Architectural Designs - Get Brief Information
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.212.94.2) / Processed in 0.012083 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2809, 975,
5 Weight Loss Facts - Things To Avoid