Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 5 Unexpected Reasons Why You Are Not Making Sales Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Unexpected Reasons Why You Are Not Making Sales Online

Have you ever wondered why you might be generating tons of traffic to your website

but its just not converting like you would hope? Well it could have something to do with your checkout process. Enclosed within are the 5 unexpected reasons why you are not making sales online.

No one needs or wants your product. This, as you might imagine is a BIG problem. But it does not stop people in the droves from making this mistake. You might see this happen most in unexplored markets. This is also the reason why you should always question why no one has ever seen your one of a kind product before. Normally you would see stiff competition is a certain market was in true need.

You are offering your product to the wrong people. This happens every day and way too often in my opinion. If your product is a weight loss product, then you should market it to those who are in need of losing weight. The same goes for your copy (your message) and how you drive traffic (people) to see it. If you plan on using traffic generating forums like Pay Per Click, then it would be to your best advantage to be specific about your message, to the right people and only allow your ideal customer see your sales page.

Your price is too high/low. They say defend quality with price and it is true to some extent. But there is a fine line between having a price that is so ridiculous that not a single persona would buy your product. The same could be said about being the least expensive. To be competitive, make sure you have done your homework and market research. If you believe your product to be of greater value that what is currently available, then make an offer price but make it reasonable.

Your check out is confusing. have you ever been confused while processing an order. This is common mistake when people have to scroll down a page, review the wrong total and or sent to another page. Avoid using small text and always try to keep your checkout total and information above the fold.

Technical issues. Believe it or not, we all have this problem from time to time. I remember one time when I sent tons of traffic to a capture page I had with no working opt in box. This posed to problems from me.

1. The customer could not order or leave their information.

2. They could not collect on the offer I had placed in front of them.

The best thing to do after changing anything with your sales funnel is to walk though the whole process yourself. Do it multiple times or even have a new pair of eyes do it. It could save you tons of time and in my case, tons of money.

If you've found this article to be of great benefit, consider taking hisFREE 8 Day Internet Marketing Boot Camp

By: Dereck Arreguin
5 Ugly Truths About Making Money Online 5 Ugly Truths About Making Money Online 5 Traits Needed to Get Rich Online 5 Top Reasons Why People Are Turning To Relationship Advice Online 5 Tips to Succeed and Create Wealth Online 5 Tips to Run A Successful Part Time Home Business by:Tanny Lahav 5 Tips on Staying Focused and Grounding Online 5 Tips for the Online College Blogger 5 Tips for Savvy Use of Your Home Equity Line of Credit by:Tim Paul 5 Tips for Online Charity Donations 5 Tips for Making More Money Online 5 Tips for Customizing your Resume by:Jessica Klein 5 Tips for Buying Wooden Blinds Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.81.157.133) / Processed in 0.013735 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3040, 973,