Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » 5 Surprising Reasons Your Cancer Care Physician Won't Tell You About Super Sea Veg
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Surprising Reasons Your Cancer Care Physician Won't Tell You About Super Sea Veg

5 Surprising Reasons Your Cancer Care Physician Won't Tell You About Super Sea Veg

If you've been reading our Super Sea Veg blog, you know full well that while we work with a lot of physicians across the U.S., Canada and the world, not all of them are as open to a professional relationship with our team as others. That's the case for many doctors who practice cancer care.

Why don't these cancer care docs want to discuss Super Sea Veg with their patients? We've come up with 5 reasons that will probably surprise you:

1. It's not lucrative for them. Their money is earned in testing, surgery and sickness. There's no money in prevention.

2. They think that the answer is "too easy". For most physicians, being able to send you to a food supplement to prevent your cancer will make them feel like they haven't done their jobs. Their job is done AFTER you become ill.

3. They aren't trained to look for alternative or nutritional cures. Medical schools and hospitals have done a historically lousy job of educating their doctors on alternative treatments. Fortunately, that's getting a bit better as time goes on.

4. They don't know about Super Sea Veg. Again, they most likely haven't ever been introduced to our miracle food supplement containing fucoidan, a cancer-smashing ingredient that's found in brown seaweed.

5. They are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. This is a sad truth, but it's a truth nonetheless. The pharmaceutical companies regularly offer "kickbacks" to hospitals, clinics and private doctors. They won't talk about this, but be assured that it happens. 100% of their AMA- driven protocols include pharmaceuticals as their medicine. The truth is, they CAN'T prescribe anything else!

The moral of our blog post? Just because your physician hasn't talked about Super Sea Veg with you doesn't mean it isn't the best medicine in the world. Many hamburger chef's don't know about Sushi, does that mean it doesn't exist? It may just be up to you to find out more on your own.
# 2 I recently tried cbd oil with thc as a replacement for the pre-eminent prematurely and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my anxiety and be in the land of nod issues without any unconcealed side effects. The oil was easy to put to use, with legible dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, lusty grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal increase in my all-inclusive well-being, instinct more blas‚ and rested. I appreciate the natural technique to wellness CBD offers and procedure to at using it.   2024-2-20 19:03  reply
Prostate Cancer - The Main Prostate Problem Adult Breast Feeding - Unusual But Quite Common Eating Cabbage And Cancer Prevention by:Tony Wilson Men’s Health – Prostate Cancer 2 Easy to Clean Window Treatments Be Aware Of Breast Cancer - Don't Be Too Busy,too Young...don't Let It Be Too Late! Toe Fungus Treatment - Which Solution Is Right For You? 4 Easy Aging Skin Treatments Cervical Cancer Statistics Australia Discover & Understand How to Prevent Cancer & Heart Disease by:Denis Van Loan B.S.,D.D.S., 3 Very Successful and Very Natural Treatments For Stomach Acid Reflux What To Look For In Breastfeeding Clothes 29 Wrinkle Treatments For Beyond 2000!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.254.122) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.011393 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2199, 301,
Vairano Patenora