Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » 5 Simple Yet Highly Effective Platforms to Make Money From Your Passions
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

5 Simple Yet Highly Effective Platforms to Make Money From Your Passions

To make money from our passions, we need to find suitable platforms from which we can publish our unique content. The following 5 options I have found are the most effective in achieving this.

Blog

It is often suggested that you should build a website around your niche. This can be a great option, but because this is a site about our passions we should be trying to evoke an emotion and build a rapport with the reader who shares our passion; this is why it is best for us to setup a personalised Wordpress' blog.

The blog will be the hub of your business. Here, you will turn your passion into valuable content and a site you can refer people to when discussing your passion elsewhere. Not only will this be your hub for new blog posts and a way to advertise products, but it is also a chance for you to display all the other things you are doing related to your niche outside of your blog.

The wealth of information on starting up a new blog is so vast that I won't try to cover all the details. As always, feel free to email me with any questions you might have related to your blog, I will be glad to help you out.

Social Media

I'm also not going to be banging on about why you should be using social media! Assuming you haven't been living in a cave for the last couple of years, I think we can all assume that social media is one of the most important and profitable ways of increasing exposure to your website/blog, or anything else for that matter.

I like to stick to using Twitter and Facebook, whilst I occasionally use StumbleUpon if I think it will suit my target market. I found that even when I was using around 12 social networking platforms, it was twitter that would bring +80% of the visitors to my niche sites. This combined with the fact that it can be extremely time-consuming to maintain and optimize your profiles, leads me to the conclusion that it is simply not a valuable use of our time to get too consumed by the myriad of social networks available.

Twitter

I absolutely love twitter. Apart from Google, It is the single greatest contributor of traffic to my niche sites. I use a free application called Tweetdeck to post regular updates to multiple accounts, it also has an integrated feature which shortens the links you attach, and this is extremely useful when you only have 140 characters to work with! But the tool that really helps me turn twitter into a traffic/money making machine is Tweetattacks (take a look at the video on the website).

Article Marketing

This is a fantastic way to get started with making money from your passion. It costs nothing to get started, there are practically no running costs, it requires minimal technical knowledge, you can begin earning within a matter of hours and there is a possibility to build a very healthy stream of passive income.... providing it is done properly.

The main goal of article marketing is to provide part of a solution to a problem the reader has then offer them the opportunity to discover the full solution and more by clicking through to your links. The number of clickthroughs' from each article are the main way of assessing its success.

The problem is, it can be extremely time-consuming to submit articles to each directory, and you also have the problem of search engines devaluing your article rankings if there are multiple copies of them at various article directories. This is why I have now switched to using an incredible time-saving article marketing application called Unique Article Wizard which not only spins' your article so you get many versions of the same article, but also automatically submits to the top article directories. I suggest that you take the time to watch the video at the above link to discover what a difference this can make to your blogs traffic.

Interviews

In my opinion, this is the most undervalued method of providing unique content related to your passion. It works wonders for boosting your search engine ranking and can be a great way to build contacts within the sector and get noticed by other bloggers in a similar niche (this can later lead to mutual-benefit collaboration projects).

Simply search for a list of respected professionals related to your passion, decide whether your reader base would like to hear an interview with them, compose a list of unique, thoughtful questions and send them an email! You will be surprised what internet marketers are willing to do to assist if you just ask. You could also request that they answer a few simple questions in return for mutual promoting of products (they can advertise their blog/book in return for the interviewee letting his readers know that the interview took place). You can carry out the interviews either by Skype or by email. I prefer email for the short, direct transcripts that they result in.

Forum

A forum is an online discussion board that allows you to communicate regularly with visitors, it also provides a hub of information related to your passion that readers can collaborate on and benefit from. It can also offer visitors the chance to ask you, the passion enthusiast, some general questions that would not justify a full blog post, essentially saving time whilst providing the information to all forum viewers. This is a great way to stimulate traffic to your site and keep visitors returning.

It is important to remember with a forum that you need to have a regular flow of active visitors to your site before it becomes worthwhile. Forums notoriously take a while to get started, as nobody likes to post on an empty forum. However, once information is being regularly exchanged and people become involved in discussions, this can be a great way of generating new leads and ensuring current members re-visit the site.

This article was an excerpt from my free eBook, 'How to Make a Living From Your Passions'. To download this ebook, simply enter your email in the right-hand form on my website, Live Consciously.
5 Simple Tips To Repair 5 Mistakes We Almost All Make When We Place On Makeup by:Amy Wells 5 Simple Steps To Start Making Money Online 5 Simple Steps To Make An Insurance Claim For Your Columbus Roofing System 5 Simple Steps To Choose A Trusted Online Fx Brokers 5 Signs You Cannot Trust Your Insurance Agent 5 Signs That A Woman Is Going To Reach A Real Orgasm 5 Secrets To Saving On Your Motorcycle Insurance Premiums 5 Scorching Methods For Dating Sexy Women! 5 Revelations Why The Traditions of Christmas Can Make You Depressed 5 Reasons to Buy Sneakers 5 Reasons You Should Eat More Tomatoes - A 3 Day Detox Diet 5 Reasons Why To Get A Payment Protection Insurance 5 Reasons Web Is The Way To Go For The Cheapest Taxi Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.198.49) / Processed in 0.015235 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 6257, 975,