Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 4th in Series: How to Get Paid Taking Surveys and Other Creative Online Jobs
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

4th in Series: How to Get Paid Taking Surveys and Other Creative Online Jobs

Working from home is a great way to save money on daycare, transportation, wardrobes and more. Since the massive layoffs of the last few years, thousands upon thousands of people are turning to online work to make ends meet. Laid off workers are subcontracting their talents in graphic design, html coding and more. Even teenagers and stay at home mothers are putting their computers to work to make money.

As I have mentioned in every article, and will continue to mention, you can get paid to take online surveys and make really good money. The hardest part of online survey jobs is finding legitimate paid surveys. Once you find a good clearing house, like http://www.getpaidtotry.com/, you are pretty well set up to make money.

I did this type of work when my first child was still a baby and I wasn't getting any help to speak of. Thanks to doing paid online surveys I made enough money to pay the bills, put food on the table, clothes on my baby's back and buy a used car with cash. Had it not been for online work, I would be a welfare mother and would not have had the opportunity to go to college. With this in mind, I'd like to mention a few more ways for all of you to make money from home. I sincerely hope these ideas help. If you have more suggestions, please feel free to comment below.

1) I realize this is mentioned in every article about how to make money from home and it's redundant, but I will mention in anyway. Websites like Elance, Rentacoder and oDesk hire freelancers to do many different types of work. There are always jobs up for bid. What you have to do is this: sign up, take a test and fill out a resume page. Then, you have to search through openings in your field of expertise. You compete against other freelancers in your field to get the job you bid on. Many companies look for specific things like fluency in English, translations skills, experience and what tests you have taken through the website and your scores. The second factor to getting the bid is the amount of money you expect for the work completed and the amount of time it will take you to get the work done. ODesk is the most popular of these three sites because they have so many different types of work to choose from. Accounting, writing, virtual assisting, graphic design jobs and more are open for bidding 24/7 365.

2) If you're good with graphic design, create a "seal of approval" and sell it to websites. The site administrators love seals of approval because it makes them look more official.

3) Flipping websites is another good way to make money. Look up the most popular types of websites. Go back about 30 pages into the search engine results and offer companies the chance to sell their domain name and website to you. Fix it up, market it by yourself and sell it off. You can make really good money doing this!

Stay tuned for the 5th in the series about how to get paid taking surveys and other creative online jobs. Feel free to comment with your own ideas about how to make money.
4th Of July: - How To Select Ecards? 4th In Series: How To Get Paid Taking Surveys And Other Creative Online Jobs 4sync Makes Online Storage Easy 4G Offers Online Time for You 4G Allows You To Maintain Your Personal Online Presence 4G Allows You To Maintain Your Personal Online Presence 401(k) Plans by:Charles M. O'Melia 4 ways of online Free sell concept 4 tips to double your online productivity 4 most effective ways of doing online free advertising 4 advantages an online CPR course and online CPR certification 4 Ways to Make Money Online Easily and Quickly 4 Ways to Create Wealth Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.218.55.14) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012367 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3174, 973,
4th in Series: How to Get Paid Taking Surveys and Other Creative Online Jobs Copenhagen