Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 3 Main Reasons to Consider Online Backup
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

3 Main Reasons to Consider Online Backup

Mozy, one of the most popular online backup services

, states on their website that a computer is stolen every 3 seconds.

I know first-hand - my business partner had his stolen 2 years ago and he is still struggling to put his work and home files back together.

Unfortunately, that is just impossible because he had no backup of anything.

At the time, I didn't have backup at the time, either, so who was I to say...but after some study of the options, I came to the conclusion that online is the only way to go.

Here is why you should backup your data online:

1. Online Backup is Automatic

Experts say, the biggest reason individuals and businesses don't backup is it requires a change in routine to remember to do it.

In other words, you have to build a new habit...which, if you have ever had to quit anything, you know is not something to take on lightly.

By signing up with an online backup service, you are taking a daily hassle and making it automatic - which means, it will actually get done!

2. You Can Trust Online Backup

At first, it sounded crazy to me to send my valuable data to a company I didn't know and would likely never see.

As I investigated though, I found that the major players in online backup - Mozy, Carbonite, SugarSync - all have been around for years and won dozens of business awards.

They encrypt your data before it leaves your computer or smartphone and then encrypt it again in a different way when it arrives to be stored on their servers.

Now, I have been personally backing up online now for some time now and feel very comfortable with the system and the process.

3. Your Data Stored Remotely

It does no good to backup your data and then store the backup copy in the same place as your computer.

If something happens - like a flood or fire - your copy will likely get destroyed along with your computer.

By using online backup storage, your files are duplicated and kept at a remote location far away from your computer.

That is best practice for data backup storage and the safest way to protect your files, pictures, and emails.

In conclusion, making the decision to finally backup your data is a relief and real ego boost! You will feel a lot more in control and you will feel more relaxed.

By: Hannah Isabelle
3 Main Reason Why People Fail Online 3 Little Known Tips for Starting to Make Money Online 3 Little Known Tips for Selling More Products Online 3 Little Known Tips For Starting To Make Money Online 3 Little Known Tips For Selling More Products Online 3 Lessons You Should Learn From an AdWords Screw Up 3 Legitimate Online Money Making Ideas 3 Legitimate Money Making Online Ideas 3 Legit Ways To Make Money Online 3 Legit Strategies To Get Money Quick Online 3 Keys To Success With Your Affiliate Program! 3 Keys To Making Money With Affiliate Marketing by:David Starnes 3 Keys To Make Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.136.165) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012485 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 3067, 973,
3 Main Reasons to Consider Online Backup Kista