Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 3 Insider Tips Used To Improve Any Sales Letter
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

3 Insider Tips Used To Improve Any Sales Letter

Sometimes making a big change is hard to do. In fact, it is almost painful for many people. However, by making smaller, but easier changes over time, you can build enough momentum to achieve almost any goal.

As with anything that has a purpose, small changes can make a dramatic difference. This is just as true when you are writing a sales letter. Through my experiences, I've discovered that even one little change can triple my profits. Of course on the flip side, sometimes a change can actually hurt your sales.

However, this doesn't mean that you ever stop testing. Many times simple tests can explode your profits, all without the need to invest in new advertising costs.

Each sales letter has it's own dynamic and what works in one niche, may not work quite as well for another. With that said, I have discovered three simple changes that are universal and have always helped to increase my sales:

Always use a white background

I have tried colored backgrounds and ones filled with fancy graphics on all of my sales pages, but a plain old white background has always out pulled those backgrounds by a wide margin. Don't believe me? Test it out for yourself - you have nothing to lose!

Use a credit card graphic by your order button

This is a psychological trigger that compels people to buy. It also makes your order button easy to find and tends to set your customers apprehensions about buying from you at ease. By putting this to the test, you have absolutely nothing to lose.

Use "investment" instead of "buy"

This is another psychological trigger. Don't tell customers they are simply buying a product from you. This gives your customer the confidence that buying your product is in fact, an investment in themselves.

As an example: Change "Buy it now for only $19.99!" to "Your investment is only $19.99!"

Do you now see the power in this? You have exchanged a negative word (buy) for a positive word (investment).

Don't be afraid to try out these three simple changes on all of your sales letters, then see if your sales improve. But don't stop there; you should always continue to test one variable against another for each sales letter. You simply never know what small changes can skyrocket sales!

by: Jason W Tarasi
3 Incredible Attributes Of Printer Ink Cartridges Online 3 Important Tips for First Time Home Buyers by:Jeffrey S. Ragan 3 Important Things to Know About When Buying Shoes Online 3 Important Reasons Why You Should Buy Discount Supplements Online 3 Important Points To Remember While Selecting Online Stores For Makeup Products India 3 Important Factors In The Creation Of A Successful Marketing Strategy 3 Ideas To Find The Top Home Work Internet Business Income For You 3 Ideas On Planning And Motivating Yourself For Your Online Income Business During Busy Times 3 Hot Online Money Making Ideas For You 3 Hidden Places You Can Get Hot Proofreading Jobs Online 3 Helpful Tips For Affiliates To Make More Money Online 3 Helpful Tips For Affiliates To Make More Money Online 3 Hella-Cool Legit Ways To Make Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.218.146) / Processed in 0.012639 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2396, 973,