Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 2011 Excellent Fantasy MX 950 irons Reviews
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

2011 Excellent Fantasy MX 950 irons Reviews

2011 Excellent Fantasy MX 950 irons Reviews

I have been playing golf 5 years.I bought my MX 950s about two years ago and I immediately dropped into the 80s and broke 80 for the first time last year. I was shooting in the 90s pretty regularly,now I have hit thousands of balls with them and played at least a hundred fifty rounds of golf.I like these MX 950 irons so much and grad bought the golf discount for sale so much too.I put regular flex Grafalloy blue graphites in them a few have Mizuno Exsar regular flex graphites and ar comparable..I hit the ball pretty well. 8 iron 165 pitching wedge 145 and so on.

Mizuno's goal in the creation of the new MX-950 irons was to deliver the most friendly game-improvement iron set with no limit on cutting edge technology. The MX-950 irons are a breakthrough hybrid designed set, with the unique ability to be custom built to your individual specifications. The MX-950s are ideal for the mid to high handicap player who is looking for ease of launch, unparalleled forgiveness and maximum game-improvement playability.

Features:

l Exclusive Grain Flow Forged 3125 high strength steel No. 5-7 Hollow technology hybrid irons also feature internal high density tungsten weights that are located at the lowest and deepest area of the cavity to deliver solid, forgiving and consistent shots

l Esclusive Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel No. 8-LW for pin-seeking accuracy with soft, solid and consistent feel in your one piece scoring irons

l Seamless custom fitting integration so that your set flows perfectly from No. 3-LW to deliver maximum playability

l H.E.M.I. COG design philosophy in each iron for maximum energy transfer from clubhead to ball

l Durable double nickel chrome plated with mirror satin finish on the No. 5-LW profides durability and eliminates glare

l Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions

l Extreme wide-sole design for forgiveness and consistent playability from all types of lies

The hybrid style irons are almost impossible to hit badly.They go further than any other I have tried and even miss hits go straight.I would not trade these MX-950 irons for new of any brand.Go get some.You will be thrilled!Been stuck at low 80s for two years with Callaway Big Bertha irons, steel shafts. Played with these yesterday and shot a clean 74 from the big boy tees! 2 clubs longer thru the set with smoother swing. Exsar feels a bit weird of you don't let set the club at top or get quick in tempo. However, everything comes off the face with a nice 5-7yd draw. A bit hard to hit a high cut, but I wasn't really trying, just letting the natural flight work so I could learn the clubs. I love the progressive set and thinner soles than the Callaways. The hybrid 3 and 4 are absolutely smoking hot, but come off the face in a hard 15yd draw. If you've learned to strike the ball decently with your old set of forgiveness irons, but not really ready to jump to a "players" set, I HIGHLY recommend these. I did a lot of research and even tried to hit a set of MP-52 and 62, with dissapointing results. I got these new on E-bay for $350. Get a set today, you won't regret it!!!
2011 Creative Zen X-Fi Mp3 Player 32GB Review & Features 2011 Creative Zen X-Fi Mp3 Player 32GB Review & Features 2011 Bmw 5-series: Preview, Price & Other Details 2010s Newest Device Featured In This Apple Ipod Nano Review 2010 Worldwide Financial Transactions Processing Industry Report added in Vision Shopsters 2010 Worldwide Financial Transactions Processing Industry Report Added In Vision Shopsters 2010 Updates For Health Savings Accounts 2010 Titleist CB Irons Reviews 2010 Suzuki Kizashi Review - A Distinctive Look 2010 Scion Tc Review Assessment 2010 Scion TC Review Assessment 2010 Nfl Season Preview: Nfc 2010 Nfl Season Preview: Afc
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.180.76) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.005183 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3367, 385,
2011 Excellent Fantasy MX 950 irons Reviews Pirapozinho