Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » 2010s Newest Device Featured In This Apple Ipod Nano Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

2010s Newest Device Featured In This Apple Ipod Nano Review

The sixth generation of the Apple iPod nano has been completely redesigned and packs a serious punch for its nanolike size

. The iPod nano was originally launched back in 2005. The iPod has moved to a much more sleek user interface, a full multi touch screen device. The portable music player is no bigger than your average stamp, only this stamp is alive. This new generation device has a new state of the art operating system. The graphical interface has taken on the look and feel of the famous Apple iOS found on devices such as the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.

The nano is dead simple, simpler than its predecessors in fact. Apple has removed many of its features leaving it with only the ability to play music and view photos. The camera and movie playback features have been removed.

The nano offers a much easier to use interface, way more intuitive than before. There are playback and sorting options as before, all accessible via the touch multitouch screen. Easy navigation makes it easy to find that song you have been itching to hear.

With brilliant results - the nano feels just like iOS in all the ways that count. The micro springboard offers a similar experience to iOS however not exactly the same. Moving icons around to customise your display is available in jiggly mode as Apple likes to call it. Return back to your home screen by just pressing down on the centre of the screen. Swipe right to go to previous menu's.

Ok, so what about the sound quality.

I actually think the sound is better, but check out the video on in the link below at Want To Blog. Better bass and treble. The price of the nano is the same as previous versions, but it has less features so I don't exactly think that is fair on Apple's behalf. I would like to see the price come down before I go out and purchase my own. Capacity has always been an issue, but I think in time we should see the capacity go skyward.

by: Daki Amiradaki
2010 Worldwide Financial Transactions Processing Industry Report added in Vision Shopsters 2010 Worldwide Financial Transactions Processing Industry Report Added In Vision Shopsters 2010 Updates For Health Savings Accounts 2010 Titleist CB Irons Reviews 2010 Suzuki Kizashi Review - A Distinctive Look 2010 Scion Tc Review Assessment 2010 Scion TC Review Assessment 2010 Nfl Season Preview: Nfc 2010 Nfl Season Preview: Afc 2010 NFL Season Preview: NFC 2010 NFL Season Preview: AFC 2010 Military Bowl Preview: East Carolina vs Maryland Odds 2010 Miami Heat Preview - Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh, Oh My
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.65.65) / Processed in 0.009603 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2005, 385,
2010s Newest Device Featured In This Apple Ipod Nano Review