Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » 10 Things From NFL Week 9
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

10 Things From NFL Week 9

I learned 10 things from NFL week 9, share to you, maybe you will intrested in my idea, if you like these, please share to your friend

1: When Eric Mangini answered questions at his post-game press conference he should have stated that the key to beating the Patriots is secretly videotaping their practices.

2: Now that Wade Phillips has some free time on his hands perhaps he can manage the Cowboys' website.

3: If the NFL worked the way the English Premier League does, the Cowboys, Bills, Seahawks, and Panthers would all be in danger of being relegated to the UFL.

4: No matter how sorry Jerry Jones is, he isn't half as sorry as his team.

5: Philip Rivers could probably throw for 300 yards if his regular receivers were all replaced by zombies.

6: The Giants must have felt like they were still on their bye week.

7: Someone ought to punch Tom Cable in the jaw if he replaces Jason Campbell with Bruce Gradkowski after the Raiders' bye week.

8: Le'Ron McClain is the spitting image of Channing Crowder.

9:Nick Folk and Donovan McNabb should co-write a book called The Complete Idiot's Guide to the NFL's Overtime Rules.

10: Chargers' special teams coach Steve Crosby should update his resume. On second thought, maybe he shouldn't.

Recommend some jerseys:

To Baltimore Ravens fans: Rice #27 Baltimore Ravens 2010 Pro Bowl White NFL Jersey

To Philadelphia Eagles fans: Jackson #10 Philadelphia Eagles 2010 Pro Bowl Blue NFL Jersey

To New Orleans SAINTS fans: Drew BREES #9 New Orleans SAINTS 2010 Pro Bowl BLUE NFL Jersey
5 Reasons To Hire A Tax Attorney Heavy Vehicle Tax: Navigating The E-filing Option Excise Form 2290 Tax Withholding and Equity Compensation Marriage Garden in Gwalior 401K Payout Tax Brackets 2011 Tax Estimator, Estimate 2010 Taxes With Latest Tax Estimator. 2010 State Income Tax Rates - Lower Your Tax Burden 2010 Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL Predictions, Odds and Betting Picks Как Сделать Возврат Tax Free 2010 Denver Broncos: NFL Schedules, Predictions and Odds Get Your Tax Back in Puerto Vallarta I Had To Learn Taxes The Hard Way: Trsut Me, Hire A Tax Attorney Massachusetts First 2010 NFL Predictions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.180.244) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.010897 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 1780, 184,
10 Things From NFL Week 9 Pirapozinho