Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » 1 Great Way To Make Money Online Using Google?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

1 Great Way To Make Money Online Using Google?

1 Great Way To Make Money Online Using Google?

So we all know Google are one of the biggest players in the online game

. They get millions of searches every day and the company itself is worth billions.

So the question is, how do you get your slice of the Google pie?

Well its easy. You use Googles advertising program known as Google Adwords.

If youre not familiar with this program, this is the main way that Google generate all their money.

Heres how it works.

If you do a search for anything in Google, you will notice the adverts that appear on the side. These are sponsored adverts from the Adwords program. Whenever you click on one of them, it costs the advertiser money.

The amount of money depends on how popular the keyword is that you have just typed in.

Something like How to lose weight cold cost the advertiser up to $4 when you click on it, whereas a less popular keyword phrase like How to build a shed might only cost 30c.

Let me give you an example of how I use this program:

I have a website about Woodworking (which is my hobby). On this site, I have a number of links that direct my visitors to all sorts of useful sites where they can buy woodwork tools, plans etc. I am affiliated with these sites (which is free to do). Everytime someone clicks from my site to these other sites and then makes a purchase, I earn up to 75% commission on the sale.

Ok, so how does Google help me with this?

I joined the Google Adwords program and created a whole bunch of those little adverts that you see on the right hand side when you do a search in Google.

I then decided how much I am willing to spend for each click (In my case it is 30c). You can always control how much you spend.

Once I set this up, whenever someone does a search in Google for How to build a shed, my advert appears on the right hand side.

I also set how much money I am willing to spend a day (In my case $30). Again, you can always control this.

So on an average day I might get 100 people clicking my advert which costs me $30 in total.

Out of the 100 people that click my advert and go to my site, 10 of them might buy the shed plans I am promoting.

The plans I promote sell for $39, and I earn 75% commission. This means I earn about $29 per sale.

10 sales = $290.

So my profit for the day is $290 in sales the $30 I spent on Google advertising, leaving me with $260!

Not bad for something that takes about 30 minutes to setup. After that you never have to touch your adverts again if they are performing well. Can you see now how powerful Google is?

The problem with Google Adwords, is that if you dont know what you are doing, you can lose money very easily.

Thats why I would strongly advise you get a course showing you how to use it properly. There are a number of tricks and tips you need to know before you start using it.

by: Mike Smith
1 Great Idea To Make Extra Money 1 Dirty Secret to Setup Google AdSense Sites for FREE – Make Real Money Online 1,2,3, Of Classic Car Trader 1,001 Deals and Steals: A Guide to Online Classifieds -plr articles 00m-646 Gain Control Of Your Online Sales With 00m-646 Ibm Websphere Sales Mastery Test V5 000-m249 Actually Presents The Online Name Of Ibm Cognos Financial Performance Management Sales Mast 000-051 Exam Online Learning 0% APR Introductory With Balance Transfer Option by:Bradley Carson 0% APR Credit Cards: Use Them To Your Advantage! by:Edward Vegliante 0% APR Credit Cards: How Can They Do That? by:Edward Vegliante 0% APR Credit Cards: How Can They Do That? by:Ed Vegliante "success" All Situations Must Be Mutually Beneficial. "rage Online. That's Wow! -part 1
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.94.152) Baden-Wurttemberg / Pforzheim Processed in 0.012109 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3008, 973,
1 Great Way To Make Money Online Using Google? Pforzheim