Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » "do You Remember That Girl?"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"do You Remember That Girl?"

Hey my friends, do you recall THAT girl from high school

? The one that laughed extra hard in the hallways, while class was taken place? That one who made sure everyone knew she loved all the obscure bands?

I'm certain you did.

There is always a girl like this in every school.

The clothes she wore were very weird, and her hair was dyed in odd colors like pink, and she was more than likely part of a band.

I can bet that you reacted to her with disgust, amusement, or pity. She was probably not on your list as a B.F.F. (meaning Best Friends For Forever... thanks Sis!)

In fact, you stayed far from association with this type of person. Reason why, is that people in high school it's all about hanging out with people who are the same, and do not embrace those who are different.

In reality, most of the time they are outcasted from the rest. Truthfully, because that everyone knows that status quo is the only way to go.

Fall in line... Or fail!

Conforming has been strongly embedded in you, for almost your entire life. Society encourages you to be like everyone else.

In example, nightclub and cafe ads do not focus solely on their music or food- the hype is how "hot" and popular the place is to the public.

Or even when someone is describing how excellent a particular book is, they normally won't start about all the moving stories. Rather they would say that "It's a best- seller" and this alone will entice people to read it as well.

The book club for Oprah?

It sure seems like everyone wants to read what's popular to others, or go where everyone else goes? Our society ENCOURAGES us to follow the crowd, because popularity lends credibility.

Let me give you an inside secret... Well, it's not really a secret, I know that most of you know and agree with this by now, but I personally don't follow the crowd... THIS goes especially for my finances and business life all together.

So, lately I've been thinking - that just maybe the outcasted girl with pink hair was truly on o something great! How much do you want to bet that same weird girl who laughed to loud in the hallways - conforming so much less than others - has now extreme success in marketing and sales?

Or even better, she has her own business...?

What my point is that as I get older and wiser, I'm starting to see even more that this little outcasted girl had it so right...

Conforming is so immature, and high school.

Entrepreneurship... Is being so different.

I didn't achieve financial freedom at the age of 23 by following the crowd.

I didn't bother to listen to my co-workers when they told me that the opportunity was a scam and wouldn't work.

To tell you the truth. I'm so happy that I didn't bother to listen. I would never ever want to trade a moment of my life that I so much enjoy, for a life filled with conformity.

So, if there is only one lesson you pull from this is that being truly different in a positive productive way means that you will achieve success! Doing the things that most people aren't willing to do, is what this means. At times it may be 'challenging' to go against the masses and be different, but the reward is so great in the near future!

So, if you have family, friends, and co-workers insist that you building a network marketing business is a complete waste of time... If you have an upline that tells you to "just go through the numbers" and devote your time to cold calling... For you sake do not listen!

Go ahead and be unique and different instead, and this will net you high results of wealth and prosperity!

To Being Unique,

Jay Moreland

by: Jay Moreland
.net Outsourcing Companies In India .net Code Coverage Tool With Integrated Unit Test Runner :leather Handbags For Women >what Does An E & O Insurance Cover? >the E & O Insurance Have Become Mandatory For A Smooth Run! >slash Risks In E&o Insurance Is An Art! >how Personal Injury Law Connecticut Helped Me? >errors And Omissions Insurance >all About Breast Cancer Nyc Treatment => Ny Jets Vs Kansas City Chiefs Nfl Live Streaming Football Online Sopcast Web Channels (d) Deciding When To Buy An Annuity "green Insurance" To Implement Three "appliances To The Countryside" To Make Long
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.229.253) / Processed in 0.012741 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 54 , 3913, 975,
"do You Remember That Girl?"