Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » " I am putting my boots on"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

" I am putting my boots on"

A man decides that he wants a pet, but not just any pet, a really unusual pet. He walks into the pet store and goes up to the service assistant.'Excuse me, I want a pet, but not just any pet, a really unusual pet'. The service assistant says I have just the thing for you, it's a talking centipede'. 'Cool!' the man exclaims, 'I'll take it!' The man takes the centipede home in his little box and places him on the kitchen table. He looks into the box and says: 'Hey centipede, what about you and me going to the pub for a beer?'The centipede doesn't answer, so the guy thinks, 'I'll just go off for five minutes and come back and ask again. Five minutes pass and the guy returns to the centipede, 'Hey centipede,how about you and me go to the pub for a beer?' Again, the centipede doesn't answer him. 'Hmmmmm' the guy thinks to himself, 'I'll just go off and watch this TV show, come back and ask him again'. Half an hour passes and the guy returns to the centipede. 'I'll just ask him one more time' he tells himself. 'Hey centipede, how about you and me go to the pub for a beer?' The centipede looks up at the man and says, "sake man, I heard you the first time! I'm putting my boots on. Maybe UGG Classic Short Boots 5825-Black ...wowww Anything different about me

An elderly couple is vacationing in the West. Sam always wanted a pair of authentic ugg boots. Seeing some on sale one day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly. He walks into their room and says to his wife, "Notice anything different, Bessie?" Bessie looks him over, "Nope." Sam says excitedly, "Come on,Bessie, take a good look. Notice anything different about me?" Bessie looks again, "Nope." Frustrated, Sam storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for his boots. Again, he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything DIFFERENT?" Bessie looks up and says, "Sam, what'different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow." Furious, Sam yells, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN,BESSIE? IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!" To which Bessie replies, "Shoulda bought a hat, Sam. Shoulda bought a hat!" Top 10richest Kings or Queens in the world How to pick up girls in a bar Copyright reserved by go4uggboots.com

By: happy pig
"How to Save Money on Your Water Bill" "How Do You Make Sentences Correct ?" - Quick Guide ! "How Can L Get RegCure ?" - Don't Tell Anyone… "Glee" gives me a reason to tune in to Fox on Dish Network "Foundation Anchorage" "For Sale by Owner" Benefits May Derive from an MLS Listing "Faulting Application W3Wp Exe Faulting Module Mscorwks Dll" - Fix ! "Faulting Application Spoolsv Exe Faulting Module Zsr Dll" - Fix! "Faulting Application Spoolsv Exe Faulting Module Sdimf32 Dll" - Repair ! "Fat Buddha" Really a 10th Century Chinese Monk "Fail Dll" Problems ? - Important Alert ! "Entry Point Not Found Dynamic Link Library" - Fix It Yourself ! "Could Not Be Located In The Dynamic Link" Error - Repair !
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.251.72) / Processed in 0.013072 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 3190, 952,