Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » ••••••>Cancer Cure
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

••••••>Cancer Cure

Types of Cancer: Many types of cancer are detected among men and women

, with breast cancer and cervical cancer common among older women and among older men prostrate cancer. Breast Cancer: Breast cancer is the most common cause of cancer in women and the second most common cause of cancer death in women in the US. It has been known for some time that oestrogen plays a key role in the development of breast cancer. Women who menstruate early, before the age of 12, and those going into menopause late, after 55, or who have their first child after age 35, or who have no children at all, are at a higher risk of developing the disease. While age at menarche and menopause, and number of children, are easy to establish and the risk calculated, the problem with foetal exposure is that there is no apparent way of knowing what it was.. but then again, perhaps there is. According to researchers from the University of Central Lancashire, skin colour may be the answer. The theory is that relative skin colour within each racial group may be a marker of foetal exposure. The lighter the skin, relative to people of the same overall skin colour, the greater oestrogen exposure and therefore the higher the breast cancer risk. Research shows that women with a lighter skin are also likely to have a longer index finger. Intriguingly, and to complete the circle, vulnerability to early breast cancer has also been associated with a relatively long index finger. Breast Cancer Cure: Women with breast cancer have many treatment options. These include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy and biological therapy. The choice of treatment depends on the stage of the disease. The researchers say that in future research, colour scores should be taken from patients with breast cancer and from age matched healthy controls and compared. Light skin may also be predicted of early age of presentation of the tumour, the presence of oestrogen receptors on the tumour and rapid progression of the disease. It could also be helpful in the treatment of the disease, because women with lighter skins may be more likely to respond to oestrogen-blocking drugs. Local or Systemic Therapy: Cancer treatment can be achieved by either local therapy or systemic therapy. Surgery and Radiation therapy are local treatments while Chemotherapy, Hormone therapy and Biological therapy are systemic treatments. CAM: Some women with breast cancer use complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). Complementary medicine is called when used with standard treatment. Alternative medicine approach is used and called when used instead of standard treatment. Acupuncture, massage therapy, herbal products, vitamins or special diets, visualization, meditation and spiritual healing are types of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). For more information visit: - www.drelizabethpoynor.com (Bringing doctors knowledge to you)

>Cancer Cure

By: Lousie
# 2 I recently tried cbd gummies for sleep for the first time and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I initiate that it significantly helped with my appetite and sleep issues without any notable side effects. The oil was effortless to utter, with clear dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, vulgar leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent convalescence in my total well-being, ardour more languorous and rested. I comprehend the unstudied approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to go on using it.   2024-2-20 01:52  reply
# 3 I recently tried CBD gummies from this website hemp cbd oil after the first prematurely and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my appetite and be in the land of nod issues without any notable side effects. The fuel was serene to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a merciful, lusty taste that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked convalescence in my blanket well-being, ardour more relaxed and rested. I cognizant the unstudied approach to wellness CBD offers and plan to continue using it.   2024-3-29 07:51  reply
Cervical Cancer Statistics Uk Thyroid Nodule- Receive Proper Evaluation To Rule Out Cancer Asbestos Exposure And Mesothelioma Cancer Risks How To Prevent Breast Cancer 5 Natural and Non-Natural Pimples Treatments Invasive Cervical Cancer Symptoms 4 Stages Of Cancers And Its Treatment Facilities Available In India 100% effective treatment for Premature Ejaculation 4 Non-Invasive Treatments That Can Reduce Wrinkles And Fine Lines Breast Lift: Ways To Get It Naturally 4 Non-invasive Treatments That Can Reduce Wrinkles And Fine Lines Cancer Effects Emotionally and Physically by:Remy Vixama 3 Amazing Matters That Happened after Choosing Bamboo Treatments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.100.42) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.011985 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3458, 301,
Tel Aviv