Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » "I haven't got time to worry about things like: professional indemnity insurance"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"I haven't got time to worry about things like: professional indemnity insurance"

"I haven't got time to worry about things like: professional indemnity insurance"

Imagine a client sues you on the grounds that a mistake you've allegedly made constitutes negligence. Would you have the time to prepare and present your own defence in a court of law? Failing that, have you got the money to pay some very expensive lawyers to do it for you?

And suppose you lose the case anyway? Have you also got the money to pay what could be a very large compensation award if the case goes against you?

The point is that in our highly litigious business culture, professional indemnity insurance is far too important to be shuffled sideways into the category of things you haven't got time for. It's an essential protection for anyone offering professional services or professional advice in an independent capacity, whether you're an individual freelancer or you run a small consultancy business.

And on top of that, the "I haven't got time" argument makes no sense at all when you consider that you can arrange your professional indemnity cover, underwritten by a rock solid insurer, in just a matter of minutes.

That's one of the great advantages the internet has brought us. A reputable online broker can provide you with a professional indemnity policy, specifically tailored to match the particular risks of your profession, with limited exclusions and a low excess. Right there and then.

And as if that weren't enough, a reputable online broker can provide you with just that essential indemnity insurance at a highly competitive price.

As you'll discover if you click here.
"I Live You" - Keeping Your Marriage Strong "Collective Madness in Online Retailing" (Even 'Dummies' can give it away) "Chattel" And Its Link To Insurance "An apple a day keeps the doctor away…" "2nd Chance" Review - Read First Before Buying Zhiwa Ling Paro: Best Yoga Accommodations In Bhutan You Really Think Not Seal Can Keep Online Tera Gold You Must Want To Get Samsung Galaxy S2 Insurance Quote You Have Chance To Win A Stunning Wedding Dress Online You Can Get Cheapest Taxi Insurance Uk Through That Quote You Can Get Cheap Taxi Insurance Uk Years Of Experience Are Important When You're Thinking Of Hiring The Assistance Of A Family Lawyer Xtreme Paydays - Is It A Scam
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.180.244) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.011798 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1709, 975,
"I haven't got time to worry about things like: professional indemnity insurance" Pirapozinho