Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Tips For Your Successful Online Learning
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tips For Your Successful Online Learning

1) Online is not similar to other media. You can't take a book or a lecture, put it on the Web, and expect others to learn. People don't have the necessary patience to listen to a commentator, turn pages, or watch an automatic demonstration. Online learners wish to hear, see, and do, at the same time. Also, they wish to interact anywhere they will locate an Internet connection. The don't wish to wait with a very slow connection.

2) I wish to study what I wish, when I wish it, wherever I occur to be. In fact, convenience is a must. You cannot expect somebody to take a course on a topic as that is the way it is been studies in the past. Online students expect learning programs of 5-15 minutes. Consider short attention parts, MTV generation, and in time education.

3) How am I doing? Actually, content is king, and feedback is queen. It is not only about putting the info out there. Students wish to know how they're doing. It is not only, "did I get the question right?", but also, "how do I polish the technique from now?"

4) I learn it my own way. Typically, a student just requires a tip, typically a complete explanation. Usually a student will wish to see a pattern. Typically, a student will wish to practice. The selection must be theirs. A student won't be held hostage as a system only lets a single style of learning, he/she will tune out.

5) Learners do not always stick to directions. There is not just a single way to reach Carnegie Hall and there cannot be only one way through the educational material. Certain people will wish to observe an index. Others will wish to search. Some people will stick to a sequence of links, plus others will follow along consecutively. The major point is the system as well as material should be made with various paths in mind.

by: Joee
Tips For Obtaining A Free Online Birthday Card Tibco Iprocess Online Training By Realtime-experts Tibco Bw, Tibco Iprocess, Tibco Be, Tibco Amx Bpm, Tibco Cim Online Training Three Tips To Play Pool Online And Win! There Are Many Sites That Offer These Personalized Bags Online The Right Online Stock Broker For Your Day Trade The Idea Behind An Impressive & Dynamic Online Store Psd To Magento The Best Deals Waiting For You in Online The Benefits Of Viewing Live Gigs Online Technology And Online Stock Trading; Nse And Nse Trading Overview Take Help Of Job Portals For Finding Jobs Online Sugar Bowl 2011 Live Free|watch Sugar Bowl 2011 Online Free|sugar Bowl 2011 Free Successful Ideas On How To Make Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.77.71) / Processed in 0.011900 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1878, 973,