Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Your Commitment To Yourself And Your Home Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Your Commitment To Yourself And Your Home Business

Your Commitment To Yourself And Your Home Business

I've witnessed a lot of people "make a commitment" to creating a business

, then at the first sign of a little obstacle, they quit!

In other words, their so-called commitment was nothing more than idle chatter. No substance. There was nothing there.

At one time this bothered me. But I've come to the realization that it's necessary to pay no attention to the words people speak. The only thing that impresses me these days is actual business building activity.

If you want to be successful in this business, I strongly suggest you train yourself to be the same.

What does "making a commitment" really mean? And how strong is your commitment?

Are you in or thinking about starting a business working from home? Have you or are you about to join a network marketing business? If yes, ask yourself some basic questions. And be honest with yourself.

Are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve success? Now obviously I don't mean going outside of basic ethical standards. I'm not talking about lying, cheating, fraud, etc. What I am talking about is this. Are you willing to do the things you're uncomfortable doing? Are you determined - and I mean really determined - to move around, under, over, and beyond the many obstacles, large and small, that will inevitably block your way?

Let's have a quick peek at a couple of those obstacles to help you face that question head on.

Dealing with the negativity of those around you is a very real obstacle. You may hear a lot of negative comments, your friends will tell you to not get involved, prospects will tell you it doesn't work, your spouse or other family members may be be unsupportive or downright hostile.

Your ability to deal with this wave of negativity is a very real test of your commitment. This is something that many in this industry never get beyond.

Even if you know it's coming and prepare for it mentally, it's still very challenging for a lot of people to deal with effectively.

The best answer is to surround yourself with like-minded people who support you in your goals. This is an easy statement to make, but requires tremendous effort to do. But it's critical.

Something else you might struggle with is managing your time.

It's a lot easier to give up rather than push yourself to make the effort when, after working at your job all day, spending time with your family in the evening, and all you really want to do is go to bed!

Like all objects, we humans tend to search for the path of least resistance. And quitting when faced with exhaustion at the end of a long day is that path. That becomes a true test of your commitment: is it strong enough to get you past those obstacles.

When you see really successful people in your business, perhaps on the stage at an event, we tend to think it was easy for them, or that they were always successful. Someone who does something well tends to make it look easy!

Deep down you know they went through many tough times, they faced all kinds of obstacles. The main difference between them and the rest of the crowd is this: the leaders who are being recognized made firm commitments, they work their business every day, they attend training calls and events, and they are leaders for their teams. The lesson for you? They do the things you absolutely must do to attain the same level of success.

You need to treat your business just like that.

Remember that success is not a sudden thing that just appears one day! It comes about as a result of all of your efforts that you make on a daily basis. Consistently learning, taking action, failing (yes, failing!), learning, then taking more action, that's what leads to success.

by: Kim Thornton.
How To Start A Home Based Online Business Work From Home Business Ideas Online Home Based Business Doorstep Loans – Get Cash Without Stepping Out of Home Drop Shipping - Top Choice for Your Home Business Cutting Down Home Energy Bills: 9 Expert Tips Easy Work From Home Business Ideas Online Home Based Business Opportunity - Job Search Techniques Finding A Legitimate Home Business Opportunity Are Past Due Bills Getting You Down? Why Work At Home Businesses For Moms Are So Popular Medical Transcription - Career, House Business Or Both? You Are Fifty And Unemployed. Bills Are Due. Is There A Solution
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.135.169) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.014139 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 38 , 3907, 54,
Your Commitment To Yourself And Your Home Business Amsterdam