Insurances.net
insurances.net » Yoga » Yoga Plus Life Coaching
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Yoga Plus Life Coaching

The Seven Yoga Secrets training is unique in that powerful yoga techniques have been

specifically combined with personal productivity and human potential coaching techniques. I have used these techniques over the years to help many executives and clients remove obstacles in their life that have been preventing them from realizing what they wanted in life and how to achieve it.

Most importantly, I have used these techniques myself to achieve my ideal vision. Not too long ago, I was bored, frustrated, and stressed out with my life. I stepped away completely from what I was doing and quit my job as a director of Leadership Development for a fortune 500 company, and I went on the road. I was the original Eat, Pray, Love Girl before there was a movie!

I spent many months getting to know myself again after the real me had been set aside to achieve goals for others; so it was time for me to figure out what I wanted out of life. You see I had ended up where I was at because I charged full speed ahead and let my personal values of achievement take me over completely. I spent a lot of time feeding into the ego lifestyle of accolades and promotions, and almost no time listening to what I knew was right for me.

Knowing the wind and nature always made me smile, I got on my custom Yamaha motorcycle and hit the road. I took time to see parts of the United States where I had ventured before but hadnt always looked up to see. After I came off the road, I took some time to get in top physical shape. I had always been an adrenaline junky but I had been curious about boxing so I trained with a professional boxer. I discovered how hard work can be graceful and that you can be even more successful if you ease into it. From that experience, I created something I want to share with you later, but for now I want to talk about my love of yoga.

Being self taught, I had practiced yoga for 18 years and felt a yearning to now learn from masters. I went to India and studied with my own personal Yogi and Spiritual Guru in a part of India so remote that very few people there had ever seen an American before. Oh yes, I stuck out with my wild red hair and pasty white skin, but I cherished each stranger I befriended.

What I found during my yoga teacher training process was that I wanted to spend more time with the people I loved and cared about, and I wanted to take control of my own work schedule. I wanted to work for myself and on my own time, not when a corporation said I had to. I applied the techniques I had been using to help other people my entire career, and I combined them with the ancient yoga secrets I learned while studying in India.

LIFE VISION

I soon developed a crystal clear vision for what I wanted and I aligned that vision with my talents. I then laid out an action plan for achieving my vision. Today, everything I envisioned has come true, and I feel more in my flow than ever; and I wake up giddy realizing this is my life! I am closer with my family and loved ones than I have ever been, I work on my own schedule, and I let go of worrying about money and financial abundance keeps coming to me. I live exactly where I want to live, doing exactly what I want to do, and I surround myself with people I want to be with. If I can do it, you can step into your ideal life too! Before I started on my personal journey I couldnt see any way out of the rat race I was on. If you had told me three years ago Id be living the life of my dreams within three short years, Id have thought you were nuts. But thats exactly what happened and it keeps getting better.

The amazing thing is it didnt have to take me so long to get here. The main reasons for my ideal life delay was that I had to figure out the process while I was figuring out myself and I can be stubborn; so I fought my intuition even though she has never been wrong.

The good news is though that I discovered the ideal vision for my life was to help others discover and implement the ideal vision for their life in a fun and relaxed way! I came back from India knowing exactly what I needed to do with my life and it all came together very quickly because my talents were now perfectly aligned with my lifes purpose. You will find this to be the case for yourself. Once you have a clear vision for your life, based on and aligned with your talents, a natural flow will develop in your life. The resistance you have felt all your life will melt away, and the people, events, and things that are a part of your lifes vision will naturally come into your life. Doesnt it make sense that when you build your life around what youre good at and what you enjoy doing, that there will be less resistance than if you fight what is natural?

Ok, so enough about me because I am so excited to help you get to the real you! Lets get started by developing your crystal clear vision. If you see it, you can believe it, and get out of your own way to allow it to manifest!

I suggest you watch these training videos in an area where you have enough space to sit on the floor and stretch out a little bit. Find a quiet peaceful place where you wont be disturbed. Hopefully you can put your laptop or ipad on the floor and get comfortable.

Yoga Secret #1 MANTRA

Before you can see the clear vision for your life you must first get rid of all the chatter in your mind that is interfering with your reception. You must clear your mind of a lifetime of negative programming and the day-to-day distractions. We must eliminate the limiting beliefs that prevent you from having the crystal clear vision of your ideal life that is necessary for your happiness and fulfillment.

I use yoga and seated meditation to clear the mind. I clear my mind with yoga secret #1, Mantra, which literary means mind tool.

Using a mantra involves repeating a word or phrase until the mind and emotions are transcended and the superconscious is clearly revealed and experienced. Since the mind wanders so much, the rhythm of a mantra easily rescues the mind and brings it back to the object of ones meditation. A mantra is simply a way to help eliminate the wandering mind and keep you focused on the essentials of life.

Proper use of your mantra relaxes your body and mind and keeps you away from distractions. A continuous focus on the mantra creates the energy level needed so that the only thing that remains in your mind is the mantra. This increases your concentration and gives you a self-awareness level that is not available to you when you are distracted. When you are at this level of self-awareness, you will see your vision.

In this weeks training I am going to give you a series of exercises to help you clear your mind and see your vision. If you havent already done so, please make sure you have some paper and a pen or pencil handy before you turn on the video.

Next week we will use yoga to take your vision to the next step, but for now, sit back, relax and enjoy!

Have a great week and remember to join the Yoga Guardian community at so we can talk to each other and I can see how youre doing.

by: Wendy Billie
Why Is Yoga Secret # 1 So Important? Yoga Nidra The Science Of Conscious Deep Sleep Welcome To Week Two Of Seven Yoga Secrets Training! Yoga In Kensington: Different Ways To Improve Quality Of Life Organic Yoga Clothing - Perfect For Every Yoga Practice Yoga In Fiji, Australia, Asia, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Turkey Overview Of Hatha Yoga & Its Psycho-physiologic Effects Hatha Yoga & Its Major Styles Yoga Kensington: Choose To Bring Positive Outcome Varied Range Of Yoga Mats Are Available Now An Easy Way Of Yoga Vidhya Yoga Is Beneficial For Treating Hemorrhoids Learn Kundalini Yoga With Gurumukh
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.2.133) / Processed in 0.014866 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 7265, 216,
Yoga Plus Life Coaching