Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » What Will Your Home Be Worth In 7 To 10 Years? by:Garry Macdonald
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

What Will Your Home Be Worth In 7 To 10 Years? by:Garry Macdonald

What Will Your Home Be Worth In 7 To 10 Years? by:Garry Macdonald

Historically and in general terms, real estate doubles in value every 10 years

. . . if you take the time to learn a few critical skills, you can reduce that to around 6 to 7 years. The big question is: 'is it worth spending a little time and money on your personal development if it means significant dollars in your pocket?'

For many years now we have been espousing the virtues of residential real estate - the old reliable 'bricks and mortar', as the only way to confidently build significant wealth. We are not talking overnight millionaire stuff here, rather the building of a low risk, multi-million dollar investment portfolio over time.

It seems we are not the only ones prepared to 'stick our noses out' in an attempt to predict the future. We recently attended a presentation by Michael Matusic who described in some detail why he believes in the virtues of residential real estate. Some of the more critical points he mentioned include further falls in interest rates; increasing rental yields; low vacancy rates; significant undersupply of new stock and net population growth . . . ahhh, a man after our own hearts!

Even more recently Terry Ryder appeared on Channel 7's 'Today tonight' offering his vision for 2020. His message was very clear - average property prices will double over the next 10 years. Let's consider an example: a property purchased today for (say) $300,000 should be worth around $600,000 by 2019; on average that's a $30,000 per year increase. If you structure your purchase correctly AND do your numbers, it's possible to achieve this sort of result without it costing you a cent.

When you add such reputable sources as Residex, ANZ Property Outlook, The Housing Industry Association, Rismark International and RP Data Research to the mix, even the most skeptical amongst us must start to think there is something to all this.

One of the most common questions we get from members of The Australian Buyers Club (our group of like-minded real estate investors), is 'when is the best time to buy?' Just like Matusic and Ryder, our message is very clear AND consistent . . . DON'T WAIT TO INVEST IN REAL ESTATE, INVEST IN REAL ESTATE AND WAIT! Based on our (over 40 years) experience, there is no better time than NOW to get into real estate and hold on - hold on for the ride of your life BUT . . . if you don't have the necessary skills and knowledge, get help from professionals you can trust - you will save significant amounts of money, time and stress!

About the author

Garry Macdonald is a licensed Real Estate Buyers Agent and helps clients build multi-million dollar property investment portfolios in a low risk environment. Claim Garry's popular Free Report 'The Six Critical Steps To Invest In Real Estate With The Skill Of A Professional' identifying strategies you can implement immediately guaranteed to explode your net worth, available at: => http://www.ifyl.com.au
# 2 I recently tried cbd hemp cream after the prime time and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my desire and slumber issues without any noticeable side effects. The fuel was unoppressive to utter, with legible dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, earthy grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a patent convalescence in my all-inclusive well-being, hunch more relaxed and rested. I cognizant the regular approximate to wellness CBD offers and aim to go on using it.   2024-2-19 19:43  reply
# 3 I recently tried CBD gummies from this website cbd oil organic as a replacement for the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I found that it significantly helped with my appetite and doze issues without any notable side effects. The lubricator was serene to use, with nitid dosage instructions. It had a indulgent, vulgar leaning that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal convalescence in my blanket well-being, instinct more serene and rested. I comprehend the regular approach to wellness CBD offers and representation to go on using it.   2024-3-28 20:12  reply
7 Simple Steps That Establish What Is The Best Home Business 4 Traits Of Absurdly Successful Home Based Business Coaches 5 Viral Traffic Generation Techniques For Your Online Home Based Business 5 Things you have to take care while Maintaining a Money Making At Home Business Free Work at Home Business Ideas - Part Time Or Full Time Extra Income by:Leon Edward 6 Ways Twitter Can Help You Grow Your Home Based Business Is It Worth Turning A Hobby Into A Home Business? Stop Foreclosure On My Home Using Loan Modification Stop Foreclosure - Keep Your House Using Loan Modification Five Tips For Marketing With Self Adhesive Labels Knowing How Mortgages Work Will Make House Hunting Easier by:Stefan Hyross Become Successful In Your Home-based Business By Using These Suggestions 5 Things To Think About When Starting A Home Based Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.199.88) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.012367 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3135, 54,
Ann Arbor