Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » We Need To Find A Way To Earn An Extra Cash Income From Home Right Away!
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

We Need To Find A Way To Earn An Extra Cash Income From Home Right Away!

So, do you really, truly want to make extra money

? Or are you just kidding yourself?

You can have cash in your hand if you reallly want it! I assume you don't want anyhassles or anything complicated, right? You don't want to have to get a business license, or special bank account, or tax ID number, or anything of the sort, correct?

What you really NEED is a good wholesale source for merchandise that you can buy, but not in huge quantities, and without all the documentation that most wholesalers require. Well, you are in LUCK, because we can be your connection in the wholesale merchandise business.

I amFather Time, a self-help writer, and my cool website at www.FatherTimePublishing.com features many items at retail, and a special section for wholesale packages...it is the section called Earn Cash Money!

If you are 18 or older, reside in the continental USA (other than Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, or Wisconsin) and you like the idea of selling something to help fight crime that is small and lightweight and inexpensive...then here is awesome news! We are also in the business of non-lethal, self-defense, Pepper Sprays, and You Can Get A Batch Seen Here and then turn around and sell them to folks in your town, who will buy them from you on impulse!

"The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person who is doing it!"

I know that people will buy these from YOU on impulse, for a fact,because I have been selling them in thismanner for years! People in most states want and need a pepper spray, but they usually don't go out of their way to buy one. Even though they are legal, most places don't sell them; after all, they don't really belong in a grocery store, convenience store, or clothing store, right? Most gun stores and some hardware store have them, but where is the closest one of those?

You can carry a fewof these everywhere you go andwhen you bump into a friend, acquaintance, or even a stranger, you canshow themone and say "You should get one of these." They will ask, "What's that?" Then you can say, "It's a self-defense pepper spray. I sell them because I want to help other people be safer in this world." Then they will either immediately say No Thanks (15%) or the other 85% will say, "Wow, I always wanted to get one of those for myself, and one for my ___." Then you can say, "I usually sell these for twenty dollars each, but I will give you two for ONLY 30 bucks!" Most people will pull out the cash and buy one, and if they don't have the funds that very day, you can give them your phone number or other contact info!

That's it, selling pepper sprays for cash profits is that simple!

We havesome college girl customers who buy them and sell them on their campuses for cash profits, so they don't have to work a menial job for extra money, like being a cashier.

My gift to you: I am a self-help writer and motivational speaker as well! My website also lists a Daily Motivational e-mail Message Service Seen Here and I am willing to give YOU a FREE subscription! So, click the link and sign-up right away, even if you are not buying anything! It's good karma for me!

Many Blessings!

By: Father Time
Home Business Online Flight Plan-attitude Determines Altitude Top Reasons A Wireless Phone Home Business Could Be What You Are Searching For Businesses Urged To Allow Home Working The Real Truth About Home Based Business Resources Pay Monthly Mobile Deals: Reduce The Tension Of Hefty Bills Discover A Secret Regarding Home Based Business Web Design Blackberry Curve 9300 Contract: Use The Best Devoid Of Large Bills Getting Debt Reduction For Your Medical Bills Mindset Affects Your Business – Are you sabotaging yourself? Are You Tired of Those Monthly Cable TV Bills? The Ultimate Wealth System For Your Online Home Business Real Home Base Business - Process Property Tax Appeals! Need Cash For Home Improvements Debt Consolidation Try A Home Equity Loan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.32.19) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.013596 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4036, 54,
We Need To Find A Way To Earn An Extra Cash Income From Home Right Away! Vairano Patenora