Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Use These 3 Simple Steps To Begin A Transition To Your Own Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Use These 3 Simple Steps To Begin A Transition To Your Own Business

We are experiencing interesting times in corporate America

. Many businesses are reducing their workforce on Monday and doing "specific or niche" hiring on Wednesday. Depending on which and of this process you get caught in you may still be hearing the call.

Security no longer exists for any of us. Consider the recent market events which have affected CEO's, millionaires and billionaires alike. No one was immune from either the financial hit or the tremendous amount of bad news that surrounds us.

And yet the siren is wailing in the background. How can I have more control over my destiny? How can I make the move to running my own business? How can I create my own security?

But you say, I can't leave my job today or I can't afford to drop everything I'm doing to start a business now. And I say, you probably don't want to! But there is a way to start today, set the goal and begin to create the foundation that supports you when you are ready to make that move.

How, you ask?

Let's start with 3 simple steps.

Step one: Decide that you've had enough and want to build your own business.

This is critical. It will require using your considerable talent, energy desire and free time to make it happen. If you make the decision, it means you're willing to take the steps and commit to the actions necessary. You will focus and create the plan that brings you freedom and designs your business. To really do this however you'll have to dig deep, be honest with yourself and get yourself ready to do whatever it takes.

Step two: You just gotta do your homework.

Many of us who desire to leave corporate and run our own show get there because we have had a bad day and want to jump ship. We know we can do this business management thing better than our boss. We have talent, we demonstrate it every day. We're leading projects successfully, so we know we can do this! But will someone pay you for that?

I know personally, I thought if I create a digital book or eBook with great information, someone will buy it. The problem is "I" decided people would want it. I didn't bother to ask who might want it. I would have saved time and money creating it by focusing on what information people want. So do your homework. Who will want and pay for what you have to offer?

Step three: Develop your marketing plan.

How will you let the world know who you are and what you offer? Who will buy your service or product? What will it look like? How will you reach buyers? And so many more questions to ask and answer. Most new business owners focus in a "business plan" and that's extremely important, but your marketing plan is what makes your business plan viable. If you're not bringing the products and services to the market that your customers will purchase, you will end up using your business plan to dust off the furniture! Therefore invest your time in understanding your market and delivering solutions to their problems, in the best possible way and they will pay you for it!

Without a doubt there are more steps in this transition plan to help you transition from your full time gig to run your own show. These first few steps are actions you can take, today, while you're still working in your corporate gig or engaged in other activities to sustain your income, until...

Making the transition is both exciting and exhilarating so use these simple steps to get you started, now!

by: Chris Makell
Placemats: Protecting And Enhancing The Look Of Your Dining Table Serving Trays: Perfecting The Art Of Food Presentation Why Does Your Business Need The Services Of An Atlanta Marketing Agency? Industry's Top 2 Corded Drills What is a good business hotel? Tips For Designing Your Own Web Site Valuing A Liquor Store For Sale - Key Points To Consider Lawsuit Funding Myth #1: Cash Advances Exploit Plaintiffs Pre-book Your Long Term Parking In London Against The Odds You Can Find Cheap Long Term Parking In London London Parking From The Experts Can Cheap Parking In London Really Be Possible These Days? The Seasoned London Commuter Knows Where To Find Cheap Parking In London
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.123.238) / Processed in 0.016517 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3614, 146,