Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Tricks to Cheaply Starting a Catering Business - Starting a Home Catering Business
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Tricks to Cheaply Starting a Catering Business - Starting a Home Catering Business

Tricks to Cheaply Starting a Catering Business - Starting a Home Catering Business

Starting a catering business is often over looked. Why? Well because it seems difficult to start, a lot of details right? WRONG! I recently began starting a home catering business and it is a lot less complicated then I had anticipated. If you have the right tools like I had, then everything is right there in front of you providing step by step guidance. I can honestly say that starting up a catering business is the best thing I have ever done. I fired my boss and have financial freedom now. Most events I just run around and manage, while I have hired others do work for me.

Starting a catering business consists of a few things. And the one thing you are probably wondering about is start up costs, right? Not everyone has load of money to start a business, I know I sure didn't. Luckily, I didn't need to. Starting up a catering business of course has a much lower initial cost then starting a full blown restaurant. Basically, what you want to spend can range from the average grocery shop to upwards in the thousands of dollars. If you are starting your business from your own kitchen then it of course will be a VERY low start up cost. However, if you are going big in the begining then you will need upwards of $50,000 to get a professional kitchen. The good news is, there is no need for that initially.

I began to start a catering business in the comfort of my own home. I build up my reputation and within the year I was able to get a professional kitchen build for me, and pay for it in cash. At first I rented silverware, plates etc, but then went out and purchased my own extremely elegant china. I didn't hire any staff at first, besides my sister who helped me out periodically. I got my name out there and within the year I was able to gross $565,000. I worked for big companies in LA as well as catering to big fashion events and movie sets.
Learn How To Find A Legitimate Home Business Opportunity Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Texas - Enjoy Yourself to the Fullest Stop Paying Cable Bills Pdf Understand 5 Critical Actions That Will Maximise Your MLM Home Business Four simple on-line business ideas you can run from home You Tired Of That Lousy Job Yet? Start Your Own Home Based Business Already! For Crying Out Loud! Launch a Business Without a Warehouse: Use a Fulfillment Center Start A Home Based Business! Some Quotes To Help Motivate You To Start Your Own Home Based Business! Why Niche Marketing Is My Top Way To Start An Online Business From Home Home-based Business Ideas To Make Money Start A Business In Jewelry Making At The Comfort Of Your Home What Is And How To Use Ping To Blast Your Online Home Business Eureka Warehouse Finds! Warehouses May Be A Tenants Gem For Properties In Austin Texas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.140.33) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012390 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2658, 54,
Tricks to Cheaply Starting a Catering Business - Starting a Home Catering Business Tel Aviv