Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » Trading Systems and the Secrets of Success
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Trading Systems and the Secrets of Success

With (very) long term trading systems you have the advantage that now trailing stops calculate the distance to the stops

. I ignore all markets where the distance proposes that the stop won't be hit as that saves much work. I only have a small number of stops in place and they don't get changed too often.

Ok, it can get quite boring sometimes...

Last tip: Always (!) compare TB performance with your betting performance. My worst nightmare was when some positions had really false risk/bet sizes. It took me some days to discover that. It happens as you maybe didn't adjust bet size to TB equity on entry day. I would recommend to check your bets often. I note the TB equity and the betting equity each morning and graph it with excel. If I have a doubt a double check the spreadbets.

I hope that helps and good luck with your trading.

By: David
Dollar Store Wholesalers - How To Fill Your Store For Less Than Wholesale PROPRIETARY TRADING IS DEAD! Combat The Fat Rapidshare Order Types - CFD Trading CFD Trading: How To Get Started Why diploma in Chinese Strategic Thinking is Important Things You Should Know About FX trading Practicing FX Trading FX Trading: An Overview CFD Trading Or Margin Lending - What Are The Key Differences? AFP Imaging Corporation (AFPC) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review Make The Most Out Of Your CFD Trading Account What Are The Benefits Of CFD Trading?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.56.114) / Processed in 0.011343 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 961, 496,