Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » Tired Of Work From Home and Business Opportunity Scams? Here's How To Avoid Them
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Tired Of Work From Home and Business Opportunity Scams? Here's How To Avoid Them

Tired Of Work From Home and Business Opportunity Scams? Here's How To Avoid Them

Tired Of Work From Home and Business Opportunity Scams

? Here's How To Avoid Them

More folks today than ever before are interested in starting there own home businesses. According to the latest US Census figures the number of people who are self employed, working exclusively from home rose by over 25% in just the six years between 1999 and 2005. With the uncertainty in the job market of the past few years, today the numbers are even higher.

Five years ago, I was one of the folks to make that move. I was an experienced successful sales manger, but I was putting in a huge number of hours, and with a young child who I was missing a lot of time with, I was ready for a change. I decided that I would try to put my marketing experience to work for myself, earning a living online.

At first I made a lot of mistakes and "drilled a lot of dry holes". I knew the dynamics of sales and marketing, but I had no experience in how to apply this expertise to the online business environment. I put in a lot of time, "went to school" on internet marketing, and today I have several successful online businesses running. I started out basically from scratch, and now I'd like to help those who are interested in giving this a try by sharing some of the things I've learned about how to make a go of a home based business opportunity. This is the first article in a series I will be writing designed to do this. Today I'm going to start with three fundamental points:

1.Use Your Common Sense:

That may sound like a no brainer, but sometimes it's easier said then done. If you've already started looking for a home business opportunity, and signed up for some information, you are no doubt being inundated with all sorts of offers promising pie-in-the sky results, where you'll get rich practically overnight doing practically nothing. The emails come with subject lines like, "Make $20,417 Dollars Your First Month While You Sleep!" or " You'll Make 300K In Three Months With Our Miracle Six Click Software!".

It can sound very tempting, (particularly if you're really anxious to start making money) but like I said, use your common sense. Do claims like that sound remotely possible? The old saying is true: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

2. Avoid Big Up-Front Or After a "Free Trial" Charges:

No one, especially with little or no experience, should get themselves involved with a business opportunity that's going to involve a lot of expense. (There are some good ones out there that don't) There are a lot of scammers out there (and a lot that aren't strictly speaking scams, but that don't offer much of value for what they charge) who will be more than happy to separate you from as much cash as you are willing to part with. They'll load you up buying some product that nobody wants;

They'll tell you that they'll provide "everything", all you have to do is market the product. (Never explaining of course, that it is the marketing that is 90% responsible for the success of the business.) Another technique that's frequently used is to offer a "free trial" of the business opportunity, (usually a week or two) after which they start charging hefty fees to your credit card if you don't jump through a bunch of hoops to get them to cancel your account with them. Letting folks in on the opportunity for little or nothing and then engaging in high pressure "upsell" tactics to try and get you to pay more and more in fees in the hopes of getting better results is another favorite. You need to be wary and completely avoid these sort of approaches.

3. Be Sure You Can Count On Good Support

This is absolutely critical especially if you're just starting out. You may wonder, "how can I know this in advance of trying the business?" but there are some ways you can get a good indication. Before you sign up, communicate with those offering the program. Ask questions; see if they respond in a timely manner. Are they interested in answering your questions and concerns or just on pushing you into a decision?

In my own case, I was lucky enough to hook up with some experienced, knowledgeable folks who were enthusiastic about helping someone who was interested in making a serious effort. It made all the difference. Even with a good program, it's a huge plus. (Today, I provide free personal training and coaching, both by email and over the phone for anyone who signs up with a program I recommend. I'm also always happy to answer any questions from people before they sign up, who might have an interest. The way I look at it, the more questions a person asks the more serious they are about making the effort to succeed; and the more they know about an opportunity before they start, )

These are just a few of the most basic things you should be on the lookout for when you decide that you want to get involved with a work from home business. Obviously there's a lot more involved, but these are fundamental and should help you get a good start, and avoid a lot of grief.

I have a great program I'm working with now that's an excellent opportunity. There are zero costs involved, and the income potential is excellent but also realistic. You can start making money very quickly, and payments are made daily. And as I said, I provide complete free, personal support. You can see how the payment system works for this program in a brief introductory video here: www.onlineservices.ws .
Self Doubt Biggest Barrier to Business Growth for Home Stagers How To Generate MLM Leads for Your Home Based Business! Do You Want to Generate Your Own Power & Save on Bills? Home Based Business: 3 Excellent Home Based Business Ideas for Part-Timers Starting A Home Based Business: How Anyone Can Benefit From Marketing Online Tips For Making a Business Plan for a Bounce House Rental Business Cash Loans – Cash with the Ease of Your Home Work at Home Business – Are any Legitimate? Ecommerce Basics Regulations That Control Ecommerce Solutions - Step 2 - Company Information That Must Be Supplied CCTV Systems – Discover The Ultimate Protection For Your Home And Business Merits and Demerits of Ecommerce Wealth Advisor - Reveals the Power of Home Businesses
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.80.187) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.007350 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 5657, 54,
Tired Of Work From Home and Business Opportunity Scams? Here's How To Avoid Them Tel Aviv