Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » The Web Traffic Genius - A Work In Progress
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

The Web Traffic Genius - A Work In Progress

When I first came across The Web Traffic Genius Software a few months ago

, I was simply on the look out for web traffic software or traffic tools to give me more web traffic. I was immediately skeptical having read many claims in the past from so called Internet Marketing Gurus who were only too happy to tell you how successful they were and to show you images of their Clickbank sales figures to back up their claims. Needless to say, I have been burned many times, so I even surprised myself when I returned to The Web Traffic Genius Salespage a couple of days later for a second read.

The Web Traffic Genius has been designed and marketed by Anthony & Tim Buchalka, a couple of guys (brothers) from Down Under, and on reading their salespage a second time and watching the videos, I have to admit that they came across as rather more genuine than most and I decided to invest in their "Targeted Web Traffic Software", since they were offering a 60-day 100% money back guarantee..

It turned out to be the best investment I have made in 6 yrs of Internet Marketing!

The salespage claims that.. "by using the Web Traffic Genius RSS software, you will quickly begin automatically generating powerful backlinks and build page rank to help rapidly build targeted web traffic to your websites and blogs" and goes on to claim "This web traffic software works in any niche and will immediately send targeted web traffic to your website!"

I was initially amazed at how quickly I had the software installed and set up. These guys provide a plethora of videos to help in every part of the process so you just can't go wrong. That night I made three auto-submissions of RSS feeds to the 20 or so aggregator sites for my website and three to my wordpress blog. Then before going to bed I ran the Search Position Detective software that comes free with The Web Traffic Genius so as to record the current ranking positions for all my keywords. Awesome traffic tools!

The following day I couldn't wait to get home from work and check out the claims of the Buchalka brothers. I noticed a slight upturn in ranking position for my keywords, but no significant changes towards more web traffic. I again updated my website and blog and submitted another three RSS feeds to each of the aggregator sites.

It was in fact three days before I noticed that there was a noticable improvement in both my ranking and traffic stats, and I was tempted to increase the number of daily submissions, but thought it wiser to stay with the advice in the video tutorials.

A month later and I am now happy to tell you that I have more than trebled my targeted web traffic levels and still improving and I am on Google's page one for three of my keywords. I use the software for less than 30 minutes a day for these results. The best part is that the increased activity on my website has brought me commissions equal to just over ten times the cost of the web traffic software. I cant wait to see what the next month will bring!

Trevor Taylor

by: Trevor Taylor
Things To Consider In Commercial Ice Machines Hospitality Uniforms- Save With Wholesale Custom Uniforms Working With A Mortgage Lender To Secure A Mortgage Loan Generating Leads - Top 5 Lead Generation Activities How You Can Apply The Slight Edge Strategies To Your Business Why Synthetic Turf Is So Popular Yb 11, Associated Persons, And The Trust To Appointor Test Build Personal Wealth With An Online Business Shoes Bags Bags Shoes Inner Samurai Business - Find Out What A Confused Client Is Telling You Archive Storage - Storage Space For Your Business How A Business Broker Can Save A Deal
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.107.181) / Processed in 0.012561 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3130, 146,