Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » The Way Of The Trump or: "If You Have Something To Offer In Your Home Based Business, Grow A Pair And Say So!"
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

The Way Of The Trump or: "If You Have Something To Offer In Your Home Based Business, Grow A Pair And Say So!"

The Way Of The Trump or: "If You Have Something To Offer In Your Home Based Business, Grow A Pair And Say So!"

Know what I'm sick of? This "soft sell" society we've become.

Not because I believe in bulldog sales tactics; exactly the contrary. I founded Upscale Networker specifically for that reason, because I knew there were plenty of sophisticated professionals who wanted network marketing tips on how I built a six figure home based business in network marketing without doing stuff that makes you cringe like bulldog, hard selling.

Frankly, I don't believe in selling at all, and in fact, I never do it. I believe in letting people buy, and I do that a whole lot, and make a nice living from it thank you.

No, I'm sick of "soft sell" because it feels sleezy, manipulative, and duplicitous, and unfortunately it's infected the network marketing, direct sales, and online marketing home business industry to the bone marrow now oh, and because it doesn't work.

The "I Don't Wanna Sell You Anything, I Just Wanna Love You." Con Doesn't Work

Ever had a little kid run up and hug you for no reason or your boss come up to you and start heaping on the praise, asking about your family, and all that? You know what's comin' don't you? They WANT something.

And if you buy em the $50 Justin Beiber t-shirt or work over the weekend or whatever they're asking, it's because YOU decided to, for your own reasons. You bought cause you were ready to buy.

The fake love and insincere concern didn't influence your decision to "buy" what they were selling (you on doing something for them) because you knew it was bull$#!+. And it sure doesn't enhance your opinion of the person.If anything, it degrades it, and makes you more likely to want to avoid buying from them again in the future.

What The Hell This Has To Do With Trump

Look, I bring up Donald Trump because he's an excellent instructive example here. You can feel whatever you want about him, but you have to respect him, because he always says exactly what he means.

Whether you dig his personality or not, (and I do, but I like characters, probably because I'm more than a little of one myself) he comes across as authentic, straightforward, and upfront. And that's refreshing. It inspires trust and confidence, whether you decide to buy whatever he's offering or not. That's up to you.

And that's the big secret 97% of entreprenuers don't get, particularly nowadays in the home business arena.

There's No B.S. at The Top

The "1 Percenters," the ultra-successful, the top earning entreprenuers don't beg and b.s. or try to manipulate people into thinking we're some kind of crusaders who only do what we do for the love of mankind, so we can then turn around and try to sneakily sell them something.

Yes, we get fulfillment from giving and helping, but we get it from making a profit too, and there's not a damn thing wrong with that, so there's no reason to hideyourprofitmotive.

We let potential customers know we have a solution to a problem they want to solve, we educate them on the problem and the solution, and let them know how to get it when they're ready to buy. There's no selling involved. If and when they decide to buy is up to the customer and doesn't really matter one way or another to us.

And if you want to build a high income, "cringe-free" mlm, network marketing, or direct sales home business you've got to do the same thing.

If you have a product, business opportunity, training course, or whatever that youknow can benefit a potential customer by solving their problem (their problem, not yours), stop acting like a con artist and just tell them so for cryin' out loud.

Give away useful, valuable information to educate your potential customers in your target market, but don't waste time and actually repel customers by trying to convince them you're doing it out of altruism.

Grow a pair and be upfront that you're doing it because you want them to eventually buy you're offer when they're ready, but only because it will solve their problem.

They already know that's why you're doing it anyway.

Acknowledging and embracing it makes you stand out as refreshingly different, and brands you as a confident, competent, expert professional... the kind of person everybody wants to work with and buy from.

Now go build your dream life but do it high income and "cringe-free!"

By: Harkon Ajala
Claiming Deductions For Your Home Business Make Money - Selling Pepper Sprays! Make Cash Money - Selling Self Defense Pepper Sprays! Make Money From Home! How To Work At Home and Stay Productive What you need to know about eCommerce Start Your Own Work From Home Business While Your Kids Are At School How To Find Help For Top Home Based Businesses Growth In Your Home Business Without Calling People? Is It Really Possible For Anyone To Run A Successful Home Business? Your Dubli Home Business Can Start Today Work From Home Business Opportunity What You Need To Know About Ecommerce Cash Loans To Your Door Fix Your Problems While Sitting At Your Home Online Work At Home Business Is Easier And It Can Be In Any Shape
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.43.122) / Processed in 0.006171 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 4981, 54,