Insurances.net
insurances.net » Home Business » The Home Business Revolution: The Rantings Of One Man
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

The Home Business Revolution: The Rantings Of One Man

The Home Business Revolution: The Rantings Of One Man

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately about my business online and why I am doing it and it has become very, very clear to me now

. I have a vision for a Home Business Revolution to take over the world.

My Rantings

Do you remember the famous quote of James Carville during the '92' campaign for president where Bill Clinton was the winner? As to how to win, Carville said during the campaign, "It's the economy, stupid." And it sort of became the battle cry of the Democratic party that year and has been quoted ad nauseam since. Well first, it is the economy....(fill in the blank). What I see happening in the economy turns my stomach for the people who are now losing their homes because they lost their jobs. The jobs being lost are not coming back in a big way for a while, a long while, maybe never. I certainly hope that is not the case, but we shall see. For a middle aged worker to get a job at a comparable wage to what they were earning takes years, 2 to 4 usually, to replace that income. In the mean while, his or her spouse is hopefully working, which means that while one parent is working, the other goes to school. So when do the kids get to be with there parents?

The other option is to take a much lower paying entry level job, and start all over again. Think about that for a moment. Start ALL OVER AGAIN, for what? So it can happen again in 5 years, competing with younger, perhaps more educated workers. Does it make sense to keep going further into education debt to keep getting slapped down? Or to get educated in something just for the dollar value to replace your last job? What if you end up with a secure job you absolutely hate just so you can support your family? Don't get me wrong I am all about supporting ones family but how long would you last in a job that you hate. In fact most people would quit their existing job if they could do something like start their own business doing what they love.

The second point, for me is my family. I know people personally that it breaks their heart to leave their kids at the daycare everyday. For me this is really important, I spent 12 years in the cab of a truck not really being able to go to school plays, concerts, and recitals. Sometimes feeling like a stranger to my kids because of the long hours at work. It is noble to work for your family but when I was away 12 to 14 hours a day, the family suffered emotionally and spiritually. I want to bring parents home to their kids. I want them to know they are safe with them.

Finally the last point I want to make is that it's about time freedom. I know for a lot of people it sounds a lot like the 'Loch Ness Monster', people have heard of it, but no one has actually seen it. When I was a corporate slave, working those long hours, I also had no freedom with my time. Vacations, sick time, days off, lunch, breaks, using the bathroom, all time owned by the company. Did I mention it was a good company? It was great benefits, pay was good (for the industry) but I wasn't free. The year after I quit they put 'black out' days for time off, no one could take certain days off and it made it nearly impossible for someone to have a full week off. What would you do if you actually had more time? You would do what really love. Not spend time on someone else' dream!

The Vision

If you are still with me on this, here is my vision for the future:

Millions of dissatisfied, displaced and disenfranchised moms & dads, hippies & hillbillies, people of all nations, creeds and tongues streaming to the promised land of free enterprise!

It is time for you and I to say no to the giant corporate types and government types that want to control our lives financially and set a new course of non-violent revolution. It is time to stand up and be counted as entrepreneurs.

All it takes is one decision to get started on this road.

The Solution

What I want you to see is two things. First it is possible. It took one guy only $200 in seed money to get his business started and he got his business to five figures a month in 3 months. I am not saying you are going to do that but it is possible.

Second, you don't have to do it alone. I am one of a whole community of entrepreneurial visionaries who will help you. I can show you what it will take to replace your current income.

by: Robbie Johnson
Business To Start At Home: Some Important Notes To Look At New Small Business Opportunity for Moms Who Want to Work from Home Middle-aged Women: How To Start A Legitimate Home Business Make The Best Choice In Cutting Down Bills Through Ceiling Fans Ceiling Fans: Your Way To Reduce Bills Implementing Business And Home Security Measures The Key To Building A Successful Home-based Business - Develop An Entrepreneurial Mindset Home Business - Adsense Alternatives For Your Blog Part 1 Why Are So Many People Starting Their Own Small Usa Home Business? Home Business With Bouncy Castles For Sale? Do You Know What Type Of Pc You Want? A Home Pc, Gaming Pc Or Business Pc? The Best Work At Home Business Ideas Where Can You Find Reliable Information On A Home Business?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.9.236) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.014368 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4525, 54,
The Home Business Revolution: The Rantings Of One Man Tel Aviv