Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » The Economy Doesn't Exist
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

The Economy Doesn't Exist

The Economy Doesn't Exist

Yup, more doom and gloom, more disaster and worse still, more conflicting arguments from those involved with Government.

The one thing that annoys me about the situation is I have no idea who to believe. Cowen says these tough times are needed, opposition says it's a disgrace that the government hasn't sorted things better.

It's all a big game of "spin the news" to win votes and popularity and really, I'd love to know what exactly is going on.

But then again, I don't really care that much.

As a nation we are first class complainers. It's nearly genetically imprinted into us to piss and moan about everything. After years of oppression we seem to hate any form of government and find any way we can to argue against it. We are the global leaders in blaming and take pride in finding that someone who's fault it is.

Yes I agree, the government really made a mess of everything, but they did so along with each and every individual who wanted to buy 7 houses, here and abroad, who knew nothing about property and very little about economics. We were all involved with the boom and the hype and we all contributed to the growth of that bubble. Should the government and the banks have been regulated better? Yes of course. Did they rely too much on the property and construction section? Yes, obviously. Would our economy be in a better situation if they took better cautions, clearly again the answer is yes.

But the thing is, the economy does not exist. It is not real. It is not a thing, an item, or even a place. Ask yourself, What the Hell is the Economy?

The economy is a manifestation of people's fear and greed.

We at the moment have taken a huge swing from the greed and are now running scared in fear. The economy is a process of buying and selling. It's about transactions and people giving paper to other people. That printed paper is meant to mean something. Each individual is the economy. It is the collective mood of the nation that determines how this "Economy" performs.

It really frustrates me when I hear politicians commenting on how we need to take action to "fix the economy". How the fuck do you fix something that does not exist?

If you listen to people's language, in government, in the banks, the all focus their attention on repairing this magical fantasy economy. They bounce their effort into the economy and say it needs to be fixed. No one ever says anything about what they need to do, or what spending habits, personal debt they need to fix, how much of a pay cut they personally need to take and how much more they need to contribute to their work, their industry or their nation.

We are placing blame, attention, energy and focus onto something that does not exist and are wondering why the hell it aint getting any better.

People need to look at their own individual lives and see where the opportunities are. Why are there not more spin out companies coming from 440,000 people? Couldn't many social problems be eradicated with a volunteering force of 440,000 people?

Yea I know that times are incredible hard for people and I know most people want to find work and need to find work to survive, but I don't like the way we are waiting for the government to do something - seriously, if we know they are doing such a bad job, why are more people not taking action and beginning to build new ventures?

I think people need to look for opportunities. Especially in business. If you have been let go, now is a perfect chance to throw yourself into a business idea that you've been pondering for years. It also a brilliant time to find people to work on it with you, because, most people now have more time on their hands.

And even if it doesn't work out, what have you lost? Nothing, only maybe a few episodes of Ellen ( but they get repeated so it's fine).

Since we know that the labour market is contracting, maybe more effort needs to be put into coming up with solid business plans, rather than perfected CV's.

Businesses are around to solve problems. The most successful businesses solve the biggest problems. Right now there are tons of problems and so tons of opportunity to create value for people, and if you can set up a business in a recession, I'm pretty sure it's solid for many years to come.

Cormac

Cormac Moore BSc is an Internationally accredited Master Practitioner of NLP and a recognised Personal Change & Peak Performance Coach with the IINLP. Having been trained by some of the most powerful authorities on Personal Change, NLP and Hypnosis in the world, Cormac has developed a unique and highly refined set of skills to help people make profound shifts in their lives.
Global Warming - Time to Take Some Action Global Warming - Some Effective Ways to Reduce It Global Warming - Reduce the Effects by Planting Trees Global Warming - Go Natural and Save Life Global Warming - Causes That Contribute Global Warming - Time to Take Some Serious Steps Don't Let the Global Recession Get You Down Global Warming - A Manmade Disaster Global Warming - An Issue With Lots of Confusion Global Warming - Our Turn is Now! Barcelona, the global city Why migrating candidates prefer Abhinav outsourcings as Visa Assistance Company for global immigration Things To Consider When Purchasing A Puggle For Sale
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.10.248) Oregon / Beaverton Processed in 0.013541 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 4939, 465,
The Economy Doesn't Exist Beaverton