Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » The Amega Global Mat - Zero Point Energy 'sandman' Delivers
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

The Amega Global Mat - Zero Point Energy 'sandman' Delivers

It isn't 1954. And none of 'The Chordettes' are still alive. But the Sandman is soon to resurface, and is about to bring a zero point energy dream in the shape of a 3 by 6 foot mat. The Amega Global Mat is projected to be the company's biggest, hottest, and most revolutionary product to date. The product will be released worldwide later this year and is expected to make significant R.E.M. waves in the market.

The Amega Mat (also known as the AM Mat), is purported as being 150 to 200 times more powerful than the AM Pendant. For those of you who don't know, the zero point energy Pendant is a medallion worn around the neck that protects and encases the wearer of the pendant in a field of zero point energy. The pendant is infused with the resonance of Amega Global's proprietary AMized Fusion Technology and works with your body's own bio-physical energetic sphere. The Amega Mat is supposed to keep the dreamer in a zero point field cocoon. The company is claiming that after having slept on your Amega Mat for a period of time, this technology will work on your body's cellular matrix and allow you to repair while you sleep, bringing your body into a state of homeostasis. This refers to the body's ability to maintain it's inner environment in order to respond accordingly to the changes in the outside environment and weather.

Is all this power going to be too much? Will my body be able to sufficiently and readily absorb that field of zero point energy? Won't I be too energized to sleep with all that resonance technology pulsing through my cells? What is it made out of? What is the material? These are all legitimate questions and ones that don't have any concrete answers. I would say that if you buy one and you feel as though it's too much for you to handle, then simply remove the mat and reassess.

Despite all of these concerns I am personally very excited about sleeping in a field zero point energy! You may even find other valuable uses for your new Amega Zero Point Mat. Take it camping with you! Roll it up and use it for your sitting meditations! Take it on flights! Perfect for Yogis and their Asanas! I would also recommend not to let it sit under the sheets for too long. Probably best to air it out every now and then. Drape it over a line and let the sun and wind breathe new life into your zero point dreamscape. I'm sure all of you will find many other great uses for your mat, and when you do please be sure to tell me what you discovered.

In this author's opinion, the Amega Global Mat couldn't have come at a better time for people. According to national statistics from the National Sleep Foundation, we now sleep 20% less than we did 100 years ago. The U.S. is the number 1 sleep deprived country in the world. More than 70 million Americans suffer from various sleeping disorders, and out of those 70 million, almost 60% of them have a severe sleeping disorder. More than 2 million children suffer from various sleep disorders. All I've got to say is - 'Mr. Zero Point Sandman, Please Bring Me a Dream!'

by: Paul H. Moore
The Brightside Of A Down Economy Global Health Progress Highlights Growth Of Turkeys Biotechnology Sector Utilization Of Oil And Global Demand For Oil Insights on The Cost of Drop Shipping Global Trends Which Identifying The Growth Opportunities In Tea Market Los 5 Mejores Hackers De La Historia Global Cheap International Calling Cards : Solution To Globalization Global Baby Snacks Market Forecast With Their Brand Names Global Visas Complaints: Duty Is Keyword Wind Power Generators: What To Consider Before Purchasing Global Tracking Technology Go Global With Product Labeling Equipment Deep Research Report on Global and China Solar Cell and Module Industry --- Aarkstore Enterprise
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.44.100) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011877 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3211, 465,
The Amega Global Mat - Zero Point Energy 'sandman' Delivers Copenhagen