Insurances.net
insurances.net » Wholesale Business » Strategic Methods For Muscle Building And Weight Loss To Implement (part-1)
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Strategic Methods For Muscle Building And Weight Loss To Implement (part-1)

Should you do both? Lose fat and gain muscle at the same time

, and the answer is absolutely yes. Even though your main objective is to lose the excess body fat which, however, is in the back of your head.

You need to remember that you need to maintain your precious muscle tissue or even better to increase it so you can maintain that goal for the long term.

I have to say that losing fat and gaining muscle can be challenging and these objectives need discipline and extreme persistence. Or should I say beyond the normal fitness training that many women perform, but hey, you are asking your body to do two things at a time!

I will explain to you several steps that will put you in the right direction so you can have a better chance to succeed achieving the Lose Fat-- Gain Muscle objective. So here we go

Method One: Whether you are performing body weight or external weights, like, dumbbells, barbells, resistance bands and tubes, you need to increase the intensity in order to perform between 5-7 repetitions of a given exercise.

Method Two: You need to let go of performing isolated exercises and focus on compound exercises that will involve more than one body joint.

I know that is going to be hard for some women out there and to let go of the Triceps Cable extension or the dumbbell kick back exercise, but for the sake of becoming successful in achieving this type of goal then you should let go of them for now.

Method Three: Perform between 2 and 4 consecutive exercises without a rest and then rest for 2-3 minutes.

Method Four: Gradually decrease your interval rest time about 15 seconds for every subsequent workout.

For example, if on Mondays workout you took a rest for 2 minutes between each set of exercises, then next time it should be 1 minute and 45 seconds, and so on. When you reach a rest for 45 seconds, then maintain that period of rest for the next several days.

by: Mohamad Alodah
Wholesale Wigs Strategic Planning Process - Invensis Nike air max shoes is amid the sort on-line retailer One of the leading wholesalers and suppliers of ball bearings will become 50 years old ikea USA retailers all over the world The Crucial Role Of An Options Trading System Overview And Guidelines For Trading Currencies Successfully Consider Risk/Reward Ratio in Trading Why Wholesale Bumper Stickers? wholesale apparel - Works For Each Makers What Makes Wholesale Leather Better? Corsets Wholesale: Choose Your Fabric Day Trading Results - Always Go With A Company That Publishes Their Results
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.254.138) / Processed in 0.012153 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2024, 496,