Insurances.net
insurances.net » Global Economy » Solar Eclipse on Sunday July 11 is Opening another Window to Global Awakening
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Solar Eclipse on Sunday July 11 is Opening another Window to Global Awakening

We had a Lunar Eclipse two weeks ago and we will have a Solar Eclipse on Sunday July 11 this week. The Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn was an invitation to renew our inner world of emotions through clarity of purpose, the willingness to feel our feelings, the need to be responsible and claim our personal power.

The Solar Eclipse in Cancer interrupts for a few minutes the energy flowing from the Sun towards the earth and with it we will experience an upgrade to our consciousness. You could imagine it like a restart on your computer which sometimes is needed to integrate new programs or files of information. There is some magic to new beginnings. Like the new light of every morning is promising a new day or the new birth of a baby entering this realm, both are holding a new potential of the un-manifested to be integrated into this physical world.

The Sun is symbolizing the highest consciousness in our universe and therefore in our chart. The Sun is sending life giving rays to our earth and in combination with water the Sun is the base of life on this planet as we know it. This Solar Eclipse is situated in Cancer, the home of the Moon, the Archetypal Mother who births, supports and protects life. A Solar Eclipse is always an extra powerful New Moon when the Moon is briefly covering the Suns radiation. Sun and Moon in conjunction is yin and yang melting into one circle.

Mother Earth and Father Sun

We had many challenging astrological windows of opportunities throughout the last few years heralding a profound change in consciousness on our planet. It becomes clearer to many people that only if this ruling species of humans is stepping to a higher level of consciousness, honoring oneness of all life and starts living from that place we will survive.

Mother Earth and Father Sun are coming together to give us another chance to shape up and attune to a higher level of consciousness. It is a grand window of opportunity towards global awakening. I love the book by Arjuna Ardagh called The Translucent Revolution where he shares his researches and interviews with many well known and unknown people and their inner processes partaking in that tidal wave of waking up to our full human potential. His other book Awakening into Oneness is another testimony to the process we are all partaking in and how we can help our brain to awake.

I was always amazed that we are only supposed to use around 5% of our brain according to scientific research. It made me curious: What kind of potential is lying dormant in the rest? And how can we jump start it? My personal quest guided me onto a spiritual journey where I gained experiences with meditation, different states of consciousness and deepened my inner connection to the divine guidance. For me meditation and Deeksha blessings have helped me to experience more grace in my life and has been my way to raise my consciousness and deepen my awareness of my divine nature. It has filled me with profound joy and gratitude.

Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn and Solar Eclipse in Cancer

Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn and Solar Eclipse in Cancer means emotions need to be tempered by clarity and purpose and conscious action fueled by inner emotional guidance. We need both for inner and outer balance. We need to use our mind as the tool it is meant to be to help us in the process of aligning with our inner divine guidance through our feelings. When we feel joy all is well. "The standard of success in life isn't the things. It isn't the money or the stuff. It is absolutely the amount of joy that you feel. "--- Abraham

Spirituality and Joy

You can measure the level of your spiritual advancement by the level of joy you are able to feel on a constant base. Looking at it in reverse it means that every step towards more joy and happiness is another step in the spiritual journey you are on. Your conscious choice towards joy can become a daily practice. You might also want to check out the book by the Dalai Lama The Art of Happiness and his unique perspective.

Here are some questions for you:

Is joy a priority in your life?

Do you believe that you deserve happiness?

Do you think you have to accomplish something before you can allow yourself to be happy? (That is me and the Germany way of thinking: "First the work and then the pleasure")

What would be your percentage on a scale of 1-100 of joyfulness right now?

What gives you joy?

What actions or situations accompany joy for you?

How could you deepen your experiences of joy?

Make Joy a Priority in Your Life

It is not selfish to make joy a priority! Happy people don't make war, take advantage of others or are cruel and mean. Happy people support life, make choices that benefit the bigger whole and are part of the solution instead of the problem. Happy people are more able to focus on oneness and what connects us all instead on separation and fear. Taking care for your own happiness and joy means you can contribute to the world and lift consciousness. Or as Marianne Williamson said "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

On this Solar Eclipse Sunday I will take part in a meditation and Deeksha circle with my oneness community. Sharing this special event with a group of like minded people is a wonderful way to update yourself to a higher frequency and is very powerful. Because the exact time is at 12:41 pm PST it can be part of your church service or spiritual group meeting. Whatever works for you is the right way!

Use the coming week to gain more clarity about your deepening access to joy and get ready to celebrate the NEW YOU. Happy updating

If you enjoy my perspective on things, please come back and sign up for my free weekly newsletter on my Astrological Signs Weather Report & Healing Gems Blog where I discuss the actual universal astrological forces and the special powers of gemstones and inspire you to use them wisely for a more successful and joyful life. If you feel like passing this article on to some of your friends that would be so wonderful. Thank you so much!

Aloha and many blessings, Shakti.

Shakti Carola Navran: astrologer, jeweler and author

1135 Makawao Ave. Suite 310

Makawao, Maui, Hawaii 96768

Phone: 808.878.8182
The Women's Global Leadership Conference 2010 Call Center Industry Of The Philippines; Before, During And After Global Recession My Data Team Global Data Entry - A Simple Way To Earn Well From The Comfort Of Your Own Home Is Technology the Cause of Global Indifference? World Of Warcraft As A Globalized World Games Global Ambassador Seeking to Beat Child Prostitution by Empowering Pimps Portable Solar Panels - The Gift To Use Solar Panel Technology Wherever Globally Indira Global Business School: Taking Business Management To A New Level Global Telecom Market Status And Forecast 2006-2011 Global Minimally Invasive Surgery Market --- Aarkstore Enterprise Global Cloud Computing Market --- Aarkstore Enterprise Global Waste To Energy Technologies Market --- Aarkstore Enterprise Strengthening Cooperation to Promote the Common Prosperity of the Chinese and World Economy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.233.62) / Processed in 0.015879 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 6755, 465,